



schedule n. 日程表;進度表;行程 & vt. 排定
You should keep a schedule to help you stay on top of all your tasks.
你應該要有一個時間表,以幫助你掌握所有的任務。I have some questions regarding my delivery schedule.
我對送貨時間有疑問。By following the schedule, I'm 99% sure I can get it done by the end of today.
(根據現在的進度,我有九成九的把握可以在今天下班前完成。)Please note that the schedule has already been changed.
請注意時程表已有所更動。Please keep me informed of your schedule.
請隨時告知我你的行程。Regretfully, my schedule has changed this week.
遺憾的是,我這星期的行程有所更動。
schedule vt. 安排,計劃
Let's schedule that in for Wednesday the 13th.
咱們就把那件事安排在 13 號星期三吧。Should I call a doctor to schedule an appointment?
要我打電話給醫師預約會診時間嗎?
on schedule 按照進度
I am convinced that John can finish the project on schedule.
我相信約翰會如期完成這項計劃。When I'm responsible for a task, I pay close attention to the progression and make sure that I finish it on schedule.
我負責某項工作時,會密切注意它的進展,並確保我能在預定時間內完工。The product launch will be carried out on schedule.
這項產品將會如期推出。
behind schedule 進度落後
Our project has fallen behind schedule.
我們的專案計畫進度落後。
ahead of schedule 進度超前
John completed the project ahead of schedule.
約翰提前將專案完成。
If you have any questions, please raise your hands.
如果你們有任何問題,請舉手。
There is no question about the CEO's ability.
執行長的能力是不用懷疑的。
The police questioned Robert for nearly four hours.
警方訊問羅伯特將近4小時。
Danny felt bad when his boss questioned his honesty.
丹尼的老闆質疑他的誠實時,他覺得很難受。
Soldiers are required to follow orders without questioning them.
軍人必須服從命令,不能對其有所質疑。
I followed the teacher into the classroom.
我跟著老師進入教室。
Follow the sign, and you ll find the restroom.
順著指標走,你就會找到洗手間。
Please follow these instructions.
請遵從這些指示。
I just can't follow her explanation.
我就是聽不懂她的解釋。
I already made an appointment with my doctor for seven this evening.
我已經和醫師約好今晚 7 點看診。
David was thrilled about receiving an appointment as assistant professor at Cambridge.
大衛很興奮能獲聘到劍橋大學擔任助理教授一職。
No one was pleased with Beth’s appointment as group leader.
沒有人對貝絲獲任命為小組領導人一事感到高興。
To launch a legal demonstration, you must first obtain permission from the local government.
想要發起合法遊行,你們得先向地方政府申請許可。
The space shuttle exploded soon after it was launched.
太空梭發射不久後便爆炸了。
The troops launched missiles at the battleground, causing heavy casualties.
軍隊朝戰場發射了幾枚飛彈,造成嚴重的傷亡。
Emma plans to launch her new novel next year.
艾瑪計劃在明年推出新的小說。
The author herself will show up at the book launch ceremony.
作家本人會在她的新書發表會上現身。
The astronauts were strapped in before the launch.
太空人在火箭發射前繫好安全帶。
The old woman fell down and hurt her leg.
老婆婆跌倒,傷了腿。
The temperature has been falling for the past week.
過去一週氣溫持續下降。
There has been a fall in house prices.
房價已下跌了。
Last fall, I went to visit my aunt in Spain.
去年秋天,我到西班牙看我阿姨。
The new undersea tunnel will be completed soon.
那座新的海底隧道很快就會完工。
You need a complete change of diet.
你必須完全改變飲食。
No trip to Taiwan is complete without a visit to the night markets.
沒去過夜市,臺灣之行就不算完整。
Finally, the work on the opera house is complete.
歌劇院的工程終於完成了。
Adults are responsible for their actions.
成年人要為自己的行為負責。
You should be responsible for what you've done.
你應該對自己做過的事負責。
You should pay attention to the coach.
你該注意聽教練說的話。
You’d better make sure (that) all the answers are correct.
你最好確認所有答案都是正確的。
To carry out the plan, we need at least another $50,000.
為了要執行這個計畫,我們至少需要再追加 5 萬美元。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
