



![]() |
I enjoy taking a walk in the park after dinner. I enjoy taking a stroll in the park after dinner. (我喜歡晚餐後在公園裡散步。) |
Let’s take a walk in the park and catch up.
(我們去公園散步,順便聊聊近況吧。)
I take a walk every morning to stay fit.
(我每天早上都會去散步,保持健康。)
![]() |
David was walking on air / felt extremely happy when his wife gave birth to their baby boy. |
He was walking on air after receiving the job offer.
(他收到工作邀請後,興奮極了,心情像飛在空中一樣!)
She was walking on air after their first date.
(第一次約會後,她開心得像飄在空中一樣!)

Grandma promised to teach me how to bake a cake.
奶奶承諾要教我烤蛋糕。
Grandma made a promise to teach me how to bake a cake.
奶奶承諾要教我烤蛋糕。
Luke promised Gina that he would quit smoking.
路克向吉娜保證他會戒菸。
A: Honey, I’m sorry. I can’t go to the beach with you tomorrow.
B: But you promised!
A:親愛的,對不起,我明天不能和你一起去海灘了。
B:可是你答應過的!
I don’t trust my boyfriend anymore because he keeps breaking his promises.
我不再信任我男友,因為他一直不守信用。
Paula announced that she will quit show business next year.
寶拉宣布明年將退出演藝圈。
The old man quit smoking at last.
這位老先生終於戒菸了。
I quit my job because I have to take care of my sick father.
為了照顧生病的父親,我把工作辭掉了。
John no longer works here. He quit two years ago.
約翰已不在這兒工作了。他兩年前就辭職了。
Let’s take a walk after work.
我們下班後去散步吧。
We took a stroll around the picturesque city of
Prague and enjoyed its relaxing atmosphere.
我們在風景如畫的布拉格城裡散步,享受它悠閒的氣氛。
Larry has missed so much school that it will be difficult for him to catch up.
賴瑞缺了很多課,所以他將很難趕上進度。
To stay fit, you should exercise every day.
要保持健康,就應該每天運動。
Nancy gave birth to a baby boy last night.
南西昨晚產下一名男嬰。
I know you’re busy, but try to come.
我知道你很忙,但試著來看看。
I was so excited about the news that I jumped out of my chair.
這個消息讓我興奮到從椅子上跳了起來。
Don't walk so fast. I can't keep up with you.
別走那麼快,我跟不上你。
Because of my passion for movies, I make sure to keep up with all the latest movie releases.
出於對電影的熱愛,我會確保自己掌握所有近期上映電影的最新消息。
Albert talked me into going skydiving.
艾爾伯特說服我去跳傘。
Jamie managed to contact the busy manager in that company.
傑米成功聯絡到了那家公司業務很繁忙的經理了。
