



口語從頭學
A: Hello, I would like to check my balance. Here is my card.
S: OK. Please type in your password and press “Yes.”
(After a few seconds)
S: You have US$5,000 in your account.
A: I would like to withdraw US$1,000, please.
S: No problem. Just a moment. Here you are, please check the amount.
A: OK. That’s US$1,000 in total. Thank you.
安 迪: 你好,我想查看我的餘額。這是我的銀行卡。
莎 莉: 好的。請輸入您的密碼並按「確認」鍵。
( 幾秒鐘後)
莎 莉: 您戶頭有五千美元。
安 迪: 我想領一千美元,麻煩你了。
莎 莉: 沒問題。請稍等一下。錢在這裡,請查看金額是否正確。
安 迪: 好的。這裡總共一千美元沒錯。謝謝你。
I used up all my spare money, so I’m going to withdraw some money from the bank this afternoon.
我身上已沒多餘的錢了,所以今天下午我要到銀行提款。
The athlete’s sore arm forced him to withdraw from the competition.
這位運動員的手臂疼痛,迫使他退出比賽。
John withdrew from school a year before he graduated.
約翰在畢業的前一年退學了。
This yoga pose is so hard; I could hardly keep my balance.
這個瑜伽姿勢太難了;我幾乎無法保持平衡。
To lead a happy life, you should strike a balance between work and play.
你若想有個愉快的生活,就應在工作及遊樂之間保持平衡。
Tim is nearly broke. His bank balance is only NT$50.
提姆幾乎已身無分文了。他戶頭餘額只剩新臺幣 50 元。
Can you balance an egg on the floor?
你會立蛋在地板上嗎?
It’s not easy to balance when you learn to ride a bike for the first time.
第一次學騎腳踏車要保持平衡不是件易事。
You should balance the advantages against the disadvantages before moving to the countryside.
你搬到鄉下前應先權衡利弊。
Seven players left the team in total.
總共有 7 名選手離開球隊。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
