



提出建議時,可多使用以下句型:
"If I were you, I would..."
"I recommend you..."
"I really think the best thing to do is to..."
"I think you ought to..."
在結論中你可以用 "I hope my advice is helpful to you."(希望我的建議對你有幫助。)來作結。

我建議某人⋯
I suggest / recommend (that) sb (should) V e.g. I suggest you (should) purchase a new car. (我建議你買輛新車。)
e.g. I recommend Ben (should) start his own company. (我建議阿班自己出來開公司。)
或許你應該⋯
Maybe you should V... e.g. Maybe you should look for a new job. (或許你應該找份新工作。)
我想你應該⋯
I think you ought to V... e.g. I think you ought to choose the more experienced job candidate.
(我想你應該選擇那位較有經驗的求職者。)
你為何不⋯⋯?
Why don't you V...? e.g. Why don't you switch to Apple computers? (你為何不換用蘋果電腦?)
⋯如何?
What about + V-ing ...? e.g. What about taking a business management course? (選一門商業管理課程如何?)
某物因⋯而出名
sth is famous for its... e.g. The Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas is famous for its casino.
(拉斯維加斯熱帶天堂大飯店的賭場非常有名。)
某物有絕佳的聲譽。
sth has an excellent reputation. e.g. The Peterson and Zhu law firm has an excellent reputation.
(彼得森與朱氏律師事務所有絕佳的聲譽。)
如果我是你,我就會⋯
If I were you, I would V... e.g. If I were you, I would invest in technology stocks. (如果我是你,我就會投資科技股。)
最好的辦法就是⋯
The best thing to do is to V e.g. The best thing to do is to talk to a lawyer. (最好的辦法就是找個律師談談。)
Stock prices fell due to rumors of a company merger.
因為公司合併的傳聞甚囂塵上,股價便下跌了。
I’m sorry, but we no longer have that book in stock.
很抱歉,那本書我們現在沒有貨。
We have a huge stock of quality sportswear on sale.
我們庫存了許多質料不錯的運動休閒服來賣。
We have a good stock of snacks in the cupboard― please help yourself.
我們的櫥櫃裡儲備了很多零食 ⸺ 請自取。
This shop stocks a wide range of outdoor equipment.
這家店備有多種的戶外用品。
There’s a typhoon coming, so we should stock up on bottled water.
颱風要來了,所以我們要多囤積些瓶裝水。
I’m going to try the seafood paella because Josie highly recommended it.
我要去吃吃看西班牙海鮮燉飯,因為喬西超推薦它。
The teacher recommends us to read the questions twice before answering them.
老師建議我們在回答問題前要把問題先看兩遍。
The manager recommended that the meeting (should) be put off.
經理建議將會議時間延期
I purchased some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
I made a purchase of some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
I bought some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
You need proof of purchase to claim a refund.
你需要購買證明才能要求退款。
The machine’s switch was broken, so it couldn’t work.
這臺機器的開關故障了,所以機器無法運作。
Renee’s new job is a complete switch from her old one.
蕾妮的新工作與她的舊工作完全不同。
When Tim got home, he switched on the TV.
提姆一到家就打開電視。
Sandra switched the batteries in the toy for new ones.
珊卓拉把玩具內的電池換新的。
The news coverage about this young man was strongly biased.
關於這位年輕人的新聞報導嚴重偏頗。
My insurance policy provides coverage against fire and theft.
我的保險單提供承保了火災和竊盜險。
This reference book provides comprehensive coverage of the subject we ’re talking about.
這本工具書涵蓋了我們現在所談論的題材所有的面向。
I think you ought to choose the more experienced job candidate.
我想你應該選擇那位較有經驗的求職者。
In terms of music, I like jazz best.
就音樂而言,我最喜歡爵士樂。
