如要留下其他的聯絡方式,可以使用 : "If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at orders@ezfit.com"
(如果您有任何問題,請不要猶豫與本人聯繫,電子信箱是 orders@ezfit.com。)之類的句子向對方說明。
該如何下筆呢? 可以參考以下:
感謝來信詢問商品,並附上要求的商品目錄/價目表。
(Please find our catalog and price list attached to this e-mail.)
提醒優惠的時限與最低訂購數量(the minimum order)。
歡迎再次詢問相關細節,並提供聯絡方式。
Sentence Patterns 商務寫作句型
請查收此封電子郵件附件內的(廣告小冊/目錄/價目表)。
Please find our (brochure / catalog / price list) attached to this e-mail.
e.g. Please find our brochure on ink cartridgesattached to this e-mail. (請查收此封電子郵件附上的墨水匣廣告小冊。)
我們附上(廣告小冊/目錄/價目表)以供參考。
We are including a copy of our (brochure / catalog / price list) for your consideration.
e.g. We are including a copy of our bicycle parts catalog. (茲附上本公司腳踏車零件的商品型錄副本。)
我們很樂意提供我們的(目錄/價目表/報價單)給您。
We are pleased to provide you with our (catalog / price list / quotation).
e.g. We are pleased to provide you with our price list on testing machines. (我們很樂意提供我們試驗機器的價目表給您。)
按照您的要求,這是我們的(目錄/價目表/報價單)。
As you requested, here is our (catalog / price list / quotation).
e.g. As you requested, here is our quotation for machine parts. (根據您的要求,這是我們機器零件的報價單。)
本報價有效期限為(某段時間)。
The quote is valid for (period of time).
e.g. The quote is valid for three months. (本報價有效期限為 3 個月。)
此優惠價直到(某日期)。
This offer is good until (date).
e.g. This special offer is good until August 31. (本優惠價直到 8 月 31 號。)
本報價是基於(某數量)的最低訂量。
The quotation is based on a minimum order of (number)
e.g. The quotation is based on a minimum order of 1,000 pieces. (本報價是基於 1,000 件的最低訂量。)
我們要求最低訂量為(某數量)。
We require a minimum order of (number).
e.g. We require a minimum order of 2,000 items. (我們要求最低訂量為 2,000 個物件。)
如果您有任何更進一步的問題,請不要猶豫與我們聯繫。
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
e.g. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at orders@ezfit.com (如果您有任何更進一步的問題,請不要猶豫與本人聯繫,電子信箱是 orders@ezfit.com。)