



在對他人的提議發表意見時,盡量讓批評具建設性,並以正面語氣做結尾。
假如贊同對方的提議,可以用 "I think your proposal is wonderful; thanks for submitting it."(我認為你的建議很棒;感謝你提出。)來表示同意對方的看法。
建設性的批評除了指出缺點之外,還應說明事情可以如何改善,否則對方會認為你只是在批判。
|
1. 感謝對方所給予的提議。(I appreciate your suggestions on...)詳述提案內容。說明提案優點以說服他人。 2. 告知對方對於提議的想法。(We considered your proposal very carefully, and we found that...) 3. 說明會如何處理對方的提議。(Your suggestions will be taken into careful consideration.)、(I'm afraid we can't adopt your ideas at this time.) |

感謝你提出關於⋯⋯的建議。
Thank you for submitting your proposal regarding... e.g. Thank you for submitting your proposal regarding the new product.
(感謝你提出關於這項新產品的建議。)
我很感謝你對於⋯⋯的建議。
I appreciate your suggestions on... e.g. I appreciate your suggestions on how to boost our sales.
(我很感謝你對於如何促進我們的業績所提出的建議。)
我會將你的想法轉告⋯
I'll pass along your ideas to... e.g. I'll pass along your ideas to the management committee.
(我會將你的想法轉告管理委員會。)
你的建議會被送交⋯
Your proposal will be sent to.... e.g. Your proposal will be sent to the vice-president.
(你的建議會被送交副總裁。)
那些提案目前正在(被)考慮/審查中。
The proposals are currently under consideration / review. e.g. The proposals are currently under consideration by management.
(管理階層目前正在考慮這些提案。)
我們會非常仔細地考慮你的建議⋯
We will consider your proposal very carefully... e.g. We will consider your proposal very carefully and get back to you soon.
(我們會非常仔細地考慮你的建議並儘快回覆你。)
我認為你的建議很棒。
I think your proposal is wonderful. e.g. I think your proposal is wonderful; thanks for submitting it.
(我認為你的建議很棒;感謝你提出。)
我(完全)同意你的建議⋯
I agree (wholeheartedly) with your suggestion(s)... e.g. I agree wholeheartedly with your suggestion regarding the budget.
(我完全同意你對該預算案的建議。)
It's a requirement that all applicants submit their resumes to the personnel manager no later than October 1st.
依規定,所有求職者最晚在 10 月 1 號以前要向人事經理遞交履歷表。
John refused to submit to the school bully.
約翰拒絕向那名學校惡霸低頭。
I really appreciate this opportunity to speak to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate having this opportunity to speak
to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m thankful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m grateful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
John’s abilities were not fully appreciated by his
employer.
約翰的能力並未受到僱主充分賞識。
The US dollar keeps depreciating, while the Euro
keeps appreciating.
美元持續貶值,而歐元則持續升值。
Beating thousands of competitors and getting this job boosted Lauren’s confidence a lot.
打敗上千名對手爭取到這份工作讓蘿倫的自信大增。
The President-elect gave these businessmen a boost in saying that he would devote himself to raising the economic growth.
總統當選人說他會致力於提升經濟成長,讓這些商人信心大增。
The warm spring rain helped to boost the growth of crops. 溫暖的春雨有助於促進作物的生長。
We have to carry out the project on a tight budget.
我們必須在有限的預算下完成案子。
We budgeted $3,000 for our month-long trip to Europe.
我們要到歐洲旅遊一個月,預算為 3 千美金。
To get the work done on time, you need to learn how to budget your time.
要準時完工的話,你就得學習如何審慎規劃你的時間。
The restaurant offers a budget lunch set.
這間餐廳提供了平價的午間套餐。
Tourism in Taiwan is doing well thanks to recent promotions.
臺灣的旅遊業因為近來的推廣而正蓬勃發展。
Lisa got a promotion last month, and now she can afford to buy a new car.
麗莎上個月升遷,現在她買得起新車了。
The company is planning a big promotion for its newest product.
那間公司正為其最新產品籌劃一項大型促銷活動。
I'll pass along your ideas to the management committee.
我會將你的想法轉告管理委員會。
