(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
#告知目的地
Take me to the airport. 載我到機場。
Please get to the International Airport within an hour.
請在一小時內趕到國際機場。Please take me to this address.
請載我到這個地址。I need to go to London City Airport.
我需要到倫敦城市機場。I’m in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.
我趕時間。請抄捷徑。
#搭車要求
Could you please turn up the air conditioner a little?
可以麻煩你把冷氣調強一點嗎?Could you please turn down the music? I am trying to take a rest.
可以麻煩你把音樂小聲一點我想要休息一下。Could you put on some music?
可以請你放點音樂嗎?Could you speed up a little more?
可以請你開快一點嗎?Please slow down./ Please don’t drive too fast.
請開慢一點。/ 請不要開太快。
#付錢
How much is the fare? 車資是多少?
= What is the fare?How much do I owe you? 我應該給你多少錢?
Can you break a 20? 你找得開20元嗎?
= Do you have change for a 20?Keep the change. 不用找零了。
Here is a tip for you. 這是給你的小費。
How much does the meter read?
車資顯示器上顯示多少金額?
#下車
Please drop me off at the building over there.
請讓我在那棟建築物前下車。Let me off here. 請讓我在這裡下車。
Please stop here. 請在這兒停車。
Could you please turn up the air conditioner a little?
可以麻煩你把冷氣調強一點嗎?
Could you please turn down the music? I am trying to take a rest.
可以麻煩你把音樂小聲一點我想要休息一下。
Speed up, or we’ll be late.
快一點,否則我們會遲到。
Your presentation is good, but remember to slow down the speed of your speech so that everyone can understand what you're saying.
你的報告很棒,但要記得放慢語速,這樣大家才能理解你在說什麼。
You can keep the change.
零錢不用找了。
Larry dropped off his dirty clothes at the dry cleaner's on his way to work.
賴瑞上班途中把髒衣服送到乾洗店。
I’ll be on vacation in Paris next month.
下個月我將在巴黎度假。