



這類電子郵件的目的是要感謝對方。別忽略了感謝他人的重要性,當人覺得自己受到肯定和重視時,他就會表現得更加優秀。不一定要在主旨欄中寫出感謝的原因,假如原因很長的話,寫在郵件本文裡比較合適,而主旨欄中寫下"Thanks" 或是 "Thank you" 就可以了。
感謝郵件中應避免提及具體的銷售事宜,否則會讓對方覺得你的感謝只不過是推銷業務的藉口。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
|
1. 針對對方提供的協助表達感謝。(Thanks so much for your timely help regarding...) 2. 提出幾個具體事項加以讚美。(It was kind of you to assist me in...)、(I wish to express my deepest gratitude to you for...) 3. 表達願意改日回報恩惠。(I'd like to return the favor someday soon.) |

有關⋯⋯非常感謝你的協助。
Thanks so much for your help regarding... e.g. Thanks so much for your help regarding organizing the dinner party.
(關於籌辦晚宴一事,非常感謝你的協助。)
你人真好能幫我⋯
It was very kind of you to assist me with N / in + V-ing e.g. It was very kind of you to assist me in picking out the decorations.
(你人真好能幫我挑選裝飾品。)
感謝你帶給我一個愉快的夜晚/一段美好的時光。
Thank you for a lovely evening / time. e.g. Thank you for a lovely evening last night.
(感謝你昨晚帶給我一個愉快的夜晚。)
非常感謝你的盛情款待。
Your hospitality was greatly appreciated. e.g. Your hospitality on Saturday was greatly appreciated.
(非常感謝你星期六的盛情款待。)
謝謝你⋯⋯,你想的真周到。
It was very thoughtful of you to... e.g. It was very thoughtful of you to buy a birthday gift for me.
(謝謝你買生日禮物給我,你想的真周到。)
我非常感謝你⋯
I'm very grateful to sb for N
I'm very grateful that sb... e.g. I'm very grateful that you gave me a ride to the airport last Friday.
(我非常感謝你上星期五開車送我去機場。)
我想針對⋯⋯表達我最深刻的感謝之意。
I wish to express my deepest gratitude... e.g. I wish to express my deepest gratitude for all that you've done for me.
(我想對你為我所做的一切表達最深刻的感激之意。)
我對你的⋯⋯感激不盡。
I can't thank you enough for... e.g. I can't thank you enough for your kindness and thoughtfulness.
(我對你的善良和體貼真是感激不盡。)
我很樂意從事⋯⋯
I was more than happy to V e.g. I was more than happy to help you in this matter.
(我很樂意在這事上幫助你。)
When will you return to Taiwan?
你什麼時候會回臺灣?
You should return the book to the library by Friday.
你要在星期五以前把這本書還給圖書館。
My mom told me that when someone helped me, I also had to return the favor.
我媽告訴我,當有人幫助我時,我也必須回報。
No one knows the date of Owen’s return from France.
沒人知道歐文從法國回來的日期。
All the old man wanted was the safe return of his expensive violin.
那老人只想要他那昂貴的小提琴平安歸來。
I gave Martin a watch in return for his help.
我給馬丁一隻手錶以回報他的幫忙。
On Mandy’s birthday, Tom wished her many happy returns.
在曼蒂生日當天,湯姆祝她長命百歲。
Daisy had to return the broken camera to the online store.
黛西必須將這臺壞掉的相機退貨給網路商店。
I really appreciate this opportunity to speak to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate having this opportunity to speak
to you.
我很感激能有機會跟諸位說幾句話。
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m thankful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
I’m grateful for your help.
我很感激你的幫忙。
John’s abilities were not fully appreciated by his
employer.
約翰的能力並未受到僱主充分賞識。
The US dollar keeps depreciating, while the Euro
keeps appreciating.
美元持續貶值,而歐元則持續升值。
He can express himself fluently in English.
他能用流利的英文表達自己的意思。
I’ll send the package by express mail.
我會用快遞寄送這份包裹。
We took the first express to Tainan.
我們搭乘到臺南的頭班快車。
The manager said we had to send this mail by express.
經理說這封信我們必須寄快遞。
It cost more to send the package express.
用快遞寄包裹的費用更高。
The majesty of Jade Mountain is beyond description.
玉山的雄偉非筆墨所能形容。
Clara’s beauty is beyond description.
克萊拉的美非筆墨所能形容。
In conclusion, Tom is a man you can count on.
總之,湯姆是個你可信賴的人。
