如果辦公室有維修方面的問題,應該立刻聯絡相關的辦公室管理人員或維修部門來解決問題。
及時的通知相關人員是解決問題的關鍵。不應該忽視或拖延處理可能影響工作環境和效率的問題。
Please keep your desk and personal space clean and tidy. 請保持你的辦公桌和個人空間乾淨整齊。
Contact this number if you require maintenance assistance. 如果你需要維修協助,請撥打這個號碼。
For any maintenance inquiries, please call the help desk on this number. 如果有任何維修方面的問題,請撥打這個號碼聯絡服務臺。
If you require assistance, please call the help desk. 如果你需要幫忙,請打到服務臺。
It seems that my computer has a mind of its own. 我的電腦運作起來怪怪的。
have a mind of its own ( 機器)不聽使喚,不受控制
The computer just crashed. / My computer just died on me. Can you help me fix it? 電腦當機了。/ 我的電腦故障了。你可以幫我修一下嗎?
crash [kræʃ] v. 當機
die [daɪ] v.( 機器)停止運轉
This photocopier keeps jamming up. 這臺影印機老是卡紙。 jam [dʒæm] v. 卡住
Please read the employee handbook regarding office maintenance rules and guidelines. 請閱讀員工手冊中的辦公室維護規定和指南。
The server will be down today between 8 AM and 11 AM due to maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 如果有任何維修方面的問題,請撥打這個號碼聯絡服務臺。
down [daʊn] a. 停止運轉的
You can make use of the data bank once it’s up and running starting from next month. 從下個月開始,資料庫一啟動運行,你就可以好好利用它了。
make use of... 利用……
be up and running 全面而準確地運行
Please respect other employees by keeping the kitchen neat and tidy. 請保持廚房乾淨衛生以示對其他員工的尊重。
It seems that my computer has a mind of its own.
我的電腦運作起來怪怪的。
This photocopier keeps jamming up.
這臺影印機老是卡紙。
You can make use of the data bank once it's up and running starting from next month.
從下個月開始,資料庫一啟動運行,你就可以好好利用它了。
The telephone is out of order again!
這電話又壞了。
Our car was running out of gas.
我們的車子快沒汽油了。