專案實施中的障礙通常是一個動態的過程,需要不斷的監控、評估和解決。
專案執行過程中常常會面臨許多挑戰。專案管理者和團隊需要不斷應對這些挑戰,以確保專案能夠按計劃順利完成。
成功的專案管理包括了解這些挑戰,並制定適當的策略和計劃,以確保專案達到預期目標。
I don’t think the objectives are clear.
我認為目標不明確。objective [əbˋdʒɛktɪv] n. 目標
Perhaps the deadlines for this project will be difficult to meet. 也許很難趕得上這個專案的最後期限。
We must ensure there is clear and proper communication at all stages. 我們必須確保在所有階段都有明確且適當的溝通。
We need to be careful of scope creep and wasting money. 我們需要小心專案範圍蔓延和資金浪費。
scope creep 範圍蔓延(指專案因故生變或持續擴增,通常為負面)
Do we have sufficient team skills to do this? 我們是否有足夠的團隊技能來接下這個項目?
How do we ensure proper communication flow? 我們如何確保適當的溝通交流?
Do we have the right kind of project management software for a project of this nature? 對於這類專案,我們有合適的專案管理軟體嗎?
nature [ˋnetʃɚ] n. 類型;性質
We can’t take on any more work. We’re fully stretched as it is. 我們不能再接任何工作了。我們已經夠忙了。
take on... 接受……(工作)
stretch [strɛtʃ] v.( 大量地)使用
We’re short-staffed. / We’re understaffed. We will be hard pressed for time if we take on this project. 我們人手不足。如果我們接手這個計畫,時間會很緊迫。
short-staffed [͵ʃɔrtˋstæft] a.人手不足的
be hard pressed for time 時間緊迫
The project is on hold until more funds are available. 該專案直到有更多可用的資金到位前都會暫停。
be on hold 推遲,中斷
We need to be careful of scope creep and wasting money.
我們需要小心專案範圍蔓延和資金浪費。
I'm ready to take on this responsibility.
我準備好承擔這個責任了。
The project is on hold until more funds are available.
該專案直到有更多可用的資金到位前都會暫停。
The project became so time-consuming that we had to pull out.
這個專案太費時了,我們不得不退出。
I'm afraid it was money down the drain for this project because we couldn't meet the deadline.
這項工程恐怕白費心力與金錢了,因為我們不能按時完工。
Have we made allowances for currency exchange rate fluctuations?
我們考慮過貨幣匯率波動嗎?