公司內部分配工作是一個常見的管理和協作過程,用於確保各項任務和職責得以分配給適當的人員,以實現組織的目標。
工作分配的過程會根據不同組織的需求和流程進行調整,關鍵是確保工作分配合理,員工具備完成工作所需的資源,並且建立有效的溝通和監督機制,以確保工作達到預期目標。
The manager spread the workload between the departments. 經理把工作分攤給各部門。
The manager tried to even out the distribution of work among his employees. 該經理試圖平衡員工之間的工作分配。
A good leader should be able to delegate instead of doing everything on his own. 一個好的領導者應該會指派工作,而非靠自己做所有事。
delegate [ˋdɛlə͵get] v. 授權;把(工作、權力等)委託給下屬
You should make sure you don’t assign more work to those who are more productive. 你應確保不分配更多工作給那些效率較好的人。
productive [prəˋdʌktɪv] a.富有成效的
She was appointed head of the department because she is good at assigning work and coordinating between departments. 她因擅長分配工作和部門間的協調而被任命為部門主管。
appoint [əˋpɔɪnt] v. 任命
Could you please complete the spreadsheet for me? 你可以幫我完成試算表嗎?
spreadsheet [ˋsprɛd͵ʃit] n. 試算表
This week Jenny will be responsible for keeping the sales records up to date. 這星期珍妮將負責更新銷售紀錄。
be responsible for + N/V-ing 負責……
up to date 最新的
Could you do me a favor and call this company to get an update on our purchase? 你可以幫我致電給這家公司,了解一下我們最近採購的物品的最新情況嗎?
get an update [ʌpˋdet] on sth 了解某事的最新情況
As a supervisor, you're required to even out the distribution of work among your subordinates.
作為主管,你必須平均分配給下屬的工作。
Adults are responsible for their actions.
成年人要為自己的行為負責。
Could you do me a favor and open the window?
可以幫我開窗戶嗎?
I have a lot on my plate right now, so I can’t go to Canada with you.
我現在很忙,所以無法和你一起去加拿大。