



評估工作表現是確定員工工作表現水平的過程,這有助於確定他們的優點、改進的空間以及獎勵或發展的機會。
其實評估工作表現也是管理和提高團隊表現的重要工具,這有助於確保員工與組織的目標保持一致,並確保員工在工作中得到必要的支持和指導。


You’ve outperformed every single trader in the company.
你比公司裡的任何一位交易員表現得都要出色。outperform [͵aʊtpɚˋfɔrm] v. 勝過( = outdo / outshine)
You were one of our top salesmen last month. 上個月你是我們業績最好的業務員之一。
You handled the matter efficiently and responsibly. 你高效又負責任地處理了這件事。
Your yield was way under our benchmark. 你們的收益遠遠低於我們的基準。 yield [jild] n. 產量;利潤
benchmark [ˋbɛntʃ͵mɑrk] n. 基準
You need to work on your sales pitch / punctuality. 你需要努力改善你的銷售話術/ 守時性。
pitch [pitʃ] n. 銷售話術
punctuality [͵pʌŋktʃʊˋælətɪ] n.守時性
Your performance leaves nothing to be desired / a lot to be desired.
你的表現沒什麼缺點/ 有很多地方要改善。leave a lot to be desired 有很多地方要改善
You handed in some assignments late. 你有些工作遲交。
You are making more than two errors per day in data input.
你每天輸入資料時出現兩次以上的錯誤。
You have been insubordinate to superiors twice in the past six weeks.
在過去的六週裡,你有兩次不服從上級。insubordinate [͵ɪnsəˋbɔrdnɪt] a. (人)不服從的;(言行)違抗命令的
Your job performance is up to par / up to snuff / up to standard. 你的工作表現達標。 par [pɑr] n.( 高爾夫球)標準杆
I believe this investment should yield a reasonable return.
我相信這項投資會產生合理的收益。
Please yield your seat to elderly, pregnant, or disabled passengers.
請把你的座位讓給年老、懷孕、行動不便的乘客。
Carlos is a man of strong character; he never yields to threats.
卡洛士的個性堅強,他從來不會屈服於威脅。
Due to the long, dry summer, our yield of olives increased greatly this year.
由於今年漫長又乾燥的夏季,我們橄欖的產量巨幅增加。
Investing in this company involves a greater risk but should lead to a higher yield.
投資這間公司涉及很大的風險,但應該會帶來更高的收益。
Dad pitched the ball to my sister, and she swung the bat.
老爸投球給我妹妹,她便揮棒。
Let’s pitch our tent by the river.
咱們在河邊紮營吧。
I dare not go downstairs myself. It’s pitch-black down there.
我不敢自己一個人下樓。那裡烏漆抹黑的。
Andrew has perfect pitch; he can sing any note correctly without the help of instruments.
安德魯有絕對音感,他不用樂器輔助就能準確地唱出任何音調。
We are going to Tokyo on a special assignment for our magazine.
我們將為我們的雜誌到東京出一趟特別任務。
My first assignment in the company was to serve my colleagues coffee.
我在公司的第一項工作就是替我的同事們倒咖啡。
Please complete your assignment before our next class.
請在下次上課前完成指定的作業。
Our English teacher gives us more reading assignments than we can handle.
我們英文老師交給我們的閱讀作業太多使我們吃不消。
We will input your information into our computer.
我們會將你的資料輸入到我們的電腦中。
We’ll check the input and see what information we can use.
我們會查閱輸入的資料,看看有哪些資訊可供我們使用。
The professor provided us with a lot of helpful advice. We’re really grateful for his input.
教授給我們許多很有幫助的建議。我們真的很感激他提供的意見。
The airline has very strict safety standards.
該航空公司採取很嚴格的安全標準。
That country has a very high living standard.
那國有很高的生活水準。
Howard’s work is not up to standard.
霍華的工作未達到標準。
Try to speak standard English.
試著說標準的英文。
Online shopping has become the standard in many countries.
線上購物已經成為許多國家普遍的購物方式。
To protect the domestic steel industry, the government imposed a quota on steel imports from other nations.
為了保護國內鋼鐵業,政府對從其他國家進口的鋼鐵實行了配額限制。
The sales manager expected the sales representatives to meet or exceed the high quotas he had set.
業務經理期望業務代表可以達成或超出他所訂定的高額度。
A quarter of the population voted for Tony.
有四分之一的人投票給湯尼。
You can easily get there in a quarter of an hour.
你可以很輕易地在 15 分鐘內抵達該地。
The company reaped huge profits in the first quarter of the year.
該公司本年第一季獲利很多。
Tom quartered the sandwiches and gave them to the kids.
湯姆把這些三明治分成四份,然後分給小朋友們。
Your job performance is up to par.
你的工作表現達標。
Most children feel the pressure to live up to the expectations of their parents.
大部分的孩子為達父母期望而備感壓力。
You got the job? Way to go! I knew you could do it.
你找到工作了?太棒了!我就知道你能行。
See to it that you meet your quotas next quarter.
See to it you meet your quotas next quarter.
你務必要在下個季度達到銷售配額。
