「讚美」的好處很多,沒有人不喜歡被讚美對吧!
讚美有助於建立良好的工作環境和團隊合作,對於提高工作效能和員工滿意度至關重要呢。
因為讚美可以提供員工額外的動力,鼓勵他們繼續努力工作。當員工感受到讚美時,他們更有可能全情投入,提高工作表現。
因此在公司裡,讚美是不可或缺的元素,它有助於創建一個開放、尊重和合作的文化,促進員工的工作滿意度和幸福感。
You’ve gone above and beyond on this project.
你在這個專案上的表現比預期的更好。go above and beyond 比預期做得更好
Moments like this make me glad that we have you on the team.
像這樣的時刻讓我很高興你能加入我們的團隊。
Keep up the great work! 繼續好好做!
I couldn’t have done it without your help. 要不是你的幫助,我不可能做得到。
We all worked hard on this campaign. Thanks for acknowledging it.
我們在這次活動中都非常努力。謝謝您的認可。acknowledge [əkˋnɑlɪdʒ] v. 承認
It’s a team effort. I can’t take all the credit.
這是團隊的努力。我不能搶了所有的功勞。credit [ˋkrɛdɪt] n. 功勞
I’m impressed. Kudos to you and your team.
做得很棒。向你和你的團隊致敬。
You keep pushing the envelope at work. Way to go!
你工作時總是不斷突破極限。做得好!push the envelope 超越極限
You put up a stellar performance. I’ve got to hand it to you.
你表現很出色。我不得不佩服你。stellar [ˋstɛlɚ] a. 優秀的;恆星的
hand it to sb 欽佩某人
You never cease to amaze me. You really had it in you to do all this.
你總能讓我驚訝。你能做到這一切真是有本事。cease [sis] v. 停止
have it in sb to V 某人有本事做……
You've gone above and beyond on this project.
你在這個專案上的表現比預期的更好。
Don't walk so fast. I can't keep up with you.
別走那麼快,我跟不上你。
Kudos to you for completing the marathon, it's an incredible achievement.
恭喜你完成馬拉松,這是一個了不起的成就!
You got the job? Way to go! I knew you could do it.
你找到工作了?太棒了!我就知道你能行。
The athlete kept pushing the envelope and eventually broke a world record in short distance running.
那名運動員持續挑戰極限,最終在短跑項目打破了世界紀錄。
You put up a stellar performance. I've got to hand it to you.
你表現很出色。我不得不佩服你。
You never cease to amaze me. You really had it in you to do all this.
你總能讓我驚訝。你能做到這一切真是有本事。
I hope some of your good qualities can rub off on me.
我希望你的一些好品質能感染到我。
It has been raining here five days in a row.
這裡連續下了 5 天雨。
The soldiers stood in a row against the wall.
這群士兵靠著牆壁站成一排。