破冰和打破僵局是促進輕鬆、開放性對話以及增進團隊合作的關鍵步驟,可以根據會議的性質和參與者的特點進行調整。通過破冰和打破僵局,會促進更加輕鬆愉快的討論和合作。簡單的寒暄是破冰的一種有效方式,提升與會者之間的互動,降低緊張感,使會議氛圍更加輕鬆。
It’s great to meet you. Thanks for coming. 很高興見到你。謝謝你來。
It’s so good to finally meet you face to face. 終於見到你本人了,太好了。
How was your trip? I hope the traffic wasn’t too bad. 車程如何呢?希望交通不會太糟。
Isn’t the weather lovely today? 今天天氣很好,不是嗎?
I’m hoping this will be the start of a long and fruitful relationship.
我希望這將是一段長期且富有成效的關係的開始。fruitful [ˋfrutfəl] a. 富有成效的
I have no doubt that this will be the start of a long relationship between our companies.
我毫不懷疑,這將是我們公司之間長期合作關係的開端。
I’d like to outline our aims and objectives. 我想概述我們的目標。 outline [ˋaʊt͵laɪn] v. 概述
aim [em] n. 目標 (= objective [əbˋdʒɛktɪv])
That sort of approach should go a long way toward breaking the ice. 那種方法對破冰會大有幫助。 go a long way toward sth 對某事大有幫助
Our aim today is to find a fair price that suits both parties.
我們今天的目標是找到適合雙方的公平價格。
I would like to work with you on this project. 我想和你一起做這個專案。
I have to talk to you face to face, instead of just talking over the phone.
我需要和你面對面談談,而不光是講電話。
Tai Tzu-Ying is no doubt a very outstanding badminton player.
戴資穎無疑是十分傑出的羽球選手。
That sort of approach should go a long way toward breaking the ice.
那種方法對破冰會大有幫助。