Everyone, please raise your glasses and join me in giving our guest of honor a hearty welcome. 請大家舉杯,與我一起熱烈歡迎我們的貴賓。
We’d be honored if you can say a few words for us. 如果您能為我們說幾句話,我們將不勝榮幸。
Let me say what an honor it is for me to be here with you tonight. 我想說,今晚能在此和諸位一起對我來說真是個榮幸。
You have honored me by including me to be part of this celebration. 你邀請我參加這次慶祝活動,我感到很榮幸。
Tonight we are welcoming a special guest. 今晚我們要歡迎一位特別的客人。
Let’s all raise a glass and toast our guest. 我們一起舉杯,為我們的客人乾杯。
toast [ tost ] v. 為……乾杯
Today is for the celebration of our one-year anniversary of you being our most valued client. 今天是為了慶祝您成為我們最尊貴的客戶一週年。
I was saving this bottle of wine for a special occasion. I can’t think of a more perfect time than today to share it with you. 我把這瓶酒留到一個特殊的場合。我想不出比今天更合適的時間來與您分享。
Let’s shake hands on the deal. 讓我們握手達成交易。
shake hands on sth 握手達成某事
I can envision a bright future if we can join forces. 我們若能聯手,我能預見一個光明的未來。
envision [ɪnˋvɪʒən] v. 預見
Let’s pool our resources and make the utmost profit. 讓我們把資源集中起來,獲取最大程度的利潤。