翻譯|本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Bruce & Antony 老師)
試譯下列各句
句型翻譯:
題組一:
1. 為了保護環境及維護自然資源,將垃圾妥善分類是很重要的。
_________________________________________________________________________________
2. 除此之外,減少購買不必要的商品也是有助益的。
_________________________________________________________________________________
題組一:
1. 第一題可譯為:
To protect the environment and preserve natural resources, sorting your garbage properly is very important.
2. 第二題可譯為:
In addition, it is also helpful to cut down on buying unnecessary goods.
The local residents want the ancient temple to be preserved for future generations.
當地居民希望能為後代子孫維護這座歷史悠久的寺廟。
The police must preserve public order.
警方必須維持公共秩序
What is the best method of preserving plums?
醃製梅子最好的方法是什麼?
I like peach preserves on toast.
我喜歡吐司抹上桃子果醬吃。
This museum helps preserve indigenous culture and traditions.
這座博物館有助於保存原住民文化與傳統。
This is a sort of music that can make you relax.
這是種能讓你放鬆的音樂。
The little boy was excited to see all sorts of animals in the zoo.
小男孩在動物園看到各式各樣的動物非常興奮。
The manager asked us to sort these documents.
經理要我們分類這些文件。
Wendy helped her mom sort out the garbage.
溫蒂幫她媽媽清理垃圾。
To be healthier, I cut down on sugar in my diet.
為了變得更健康,我減少了飲食中的糖分。
I used to be close to my sister. These days, we hardly talk to each other.
我以前跟我妹妹很親近。如今,我們幾乎不講話了。
You should pay attention to the coach.
你該注意聽教練說的話。
Jamie has lost a lot of weight recently.
傑米最近瘦了很多。