翻譯 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Bruce & Antony老師)
句型翻譯:
題組一:
1. 許多人將串流平臺視為觀看電影的首選。______________________________________
2. 但是要享受更高品質的體驗,人們仍應到電影院看電影。
______________________________________________
題組一:
1. 第一題可譯為:
Many people see streaming platforms as their top choice for watching movies.
2. 第二題可譯為:
However, to enjoy a higher quality experience, one should still go to the theater to watch movies.
ou may keep the change.
零錢你留著吧。
The old man keeps cows and sheep on his farm.
這名老人在他的農場飼養牛和羊群。
Keep quiet when you are in the hospital.
在醫院裡要保持安靜。
Keep on working hard, and you'll be successful some day.
繼續努力,那麼有朝一日你就會成功。
Don't walk so fast. I can't keep up with you.
別走那麼快,我跟不上你。
I got a part-time job so I could earn my keep.
我有一份兼職工作,以讓我能賺取生活費。
Jimmy applied some insect repellent to the skin to keep bugs away from him.
吉米在皮膚上塗了一些防蚊液以使蚊蟲遠離他。
You can use smoke to keep bugs away.
你可以使用煙霧來驅趕蟲子。
Today, many people like to watch videos on streaming platforms.
如今,許多人喜歡觀看串流平臺上的影片。
David’s top choice of food is pizza.
大衛的食物首選是披薩。
The rapid consumption of alcohol can cause alcohol poisoning.
迅速攝取酒精可能導致酒精中毒。
You should put the meat into the fridge to prevent it from going bad.
你應該把肉放到冰箱裡以防它壞掉。
Sam locked the door to keep his dog from running out of the house.
山姆把門鎖上以免他的狗跑到房子外。