



at the end of the day 最終,最後;到頭來
The whole process was pretty tough, but at the end of the day, we managed to overcome all the difficulties.
整個過程相當棘手,但我們最終成功克服所有困難。At the end of the day, what matters is that you're safe and sound.
不管怎樣,總之你平安無事就好。

A: Have you found the person to fill in Karen's position?
你找到填補凱倫職缺的人選了嗎?B: We interviewed many people, but at the end of the day, we didn't think any of them could handle it.
我們面試了很多人,不過到頭來,還是沒人能勝任這個職位。
#原來英語可以這樣學
This meat is too tough, Mom. I think you overcooked it.
媽,這塊肉好硬。我想妳把它煮得太老了。
Tom is tough on his son because he thinks his child is a little too naughty.
湯姆對他兒子很嚴厲,因為他覺得他孩子有點太頑皮。
Compared to last month's test, this one wasn't too tough.
跟上個月的考試比起來,這次的考試不算太難。
In comparison with last month's test, this one wasn't too difficult.
跟上個月的考試比起來,這次的考試不算太難。
This kind of leather is extremely tough, making it ideal for crafting durable shoes.
這種皮革非常堅硬,適合用來製作耐用的鞋子。
We should take care of the matter now.
我們現在就應處理這件事情。
What's the matter with Leo?
里歐發生什麼麻煩了嗎?
What’s the problem with Leo?
里歐發生什麼麻煩了嗎?
What’s wrong with Leo?
里歐發生什麼麻煩了嗎?
Belle isn't my girlfriend. As a matter of fact, she is my wife.
貝兒不是我女朋友。事實上,她是我老婆。
It doesn't matter when he'll come.
他何時來並不重要。
You’re in no position to criticize others. You are at fault, too.
你沒有資格批評他人。你也有錯。
You’re not entitled to criticize others. You are at fault, too.
你沒有資格批評他人。你也有錯。
This position pays a lot of money, but the work is hard.
這個職務待遇不錯,不過工作挺辛苦的。
Position these tomato plants on the right-hand side of the balcony.
將這些番茄植物放在陽臺的右側。
Our hotel is in a superb position overlooking the sea.
本飯店地處絕佳位置,可俯瞰海景。
Just relax and sit in a comfortable position.
只需放鬆並舒服地坐著。
My cousin holds a high position in the government.
我表哥在政府位居要職。
What would you do if you were in my position?
假如你處在我的情況下會怎麼做?
The interviewee was very nervous during the interview.
面試時,這位面試者非常緊張。
The award-winning director did an interview with six different magazines last month.
那位得獎導演上個月接受了 6 家不同雜誌社的採訪。
Maria has interviewed several movie directors on her TV show.
瑪麗亞在她的電視節目上訪問過一些電影導演。
To sum up, the plan to raise taxes is a terrible idea.
總之,這項增稅計畫是個很差勁的想法。
You should forgive Laura. She is your sister after all.
你應該原諒蘿拉。她終究是你的妹妹啊。
Jamie managed to contact the busy manager in that company.
傑米成功聯絡到了那家公司業務很繁忙的經理了。
I felt happy to learn that Ben had come back safe and sound.
知道班已經安然無恙地回來,我感到很高興。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
