







The tip of the pencil needs to be sharpened.
鉛筆頭該削尖了。
I gave the taxi driver a tip of five dollars for his service.
我給計程車司機 5 美元小費以感謝他的服務。
I tipped the taxi driver five dollars for his service.
我給計程車司機 5 美元小費以感謝他的服務。
Thank you for giving me some tips on how to ski.
謝謝你告訴我一些滑雪的祕訣。
The informant tipped off the police about the robbery.
線民向警方密報這樁搶案。
The company charged me NT$500 for fixing the television.
那家公司向我索取新臺幣 500 元的電視修理費。
Stores in this country all charge for plastic bags.
此國商店的塑膠袋都要收費。
Did you charge the battery for the digital camera?
數位相機的電池你充電了嗎?
Your cellphone went dead. You should let your battery charge.
你手機沒電了。你電池應該要充電了。
The police charged the man with robbery.
警方以強盜罪起訴該名男子。
The booklet is free of charge.
這本小冊子是免費的。
Luke was arrested on a charge of car theft.
路克因被控偷車罪而被捕。
Who takes charge of this department?
誰負責這個部門?
The pan comes with some nice extras, such as these mugs.
平底鍋有附一些不錯的加購品,比如這些杯子。
We need an extra two hours to complete the work.
我們需要額外 2 個小時才能完成這工作。
The restaurant charges extra if we bring our own drinks.
如果我們自己帶飲料,那家餐廳會額外收費。
In Western countries, the father of the bride traditionally foots the bill for the wedding.
在西方國家,傳統上婚禮是由新娘的父親付帳。
I need five 100-dollar bills.
我需要 5 張 100 元的鈔票。
Congress passed the new bill to help endangered animals.
國會通過這項幫助瀕危動物的新法案。
A woodpecker has a strong bill.
啄木鳥的喙很硬。
The garage billed William for the repairs to his car.
修車廠給威廉開立修車的帳單。
If you add two and three, you get five.
2加3等於5。
Add some wood to the fire to keep the room warm.
加些木柴進火堆裡,讓房間保持溫暖。
The fancy dress added to Wendy's charm.
這件漂亮的洋裝增添了溫蒂的魅力。
Add some wood to the fire to keep the room warm.
加些木柴進火堆裡,讓房間保持溫暖。
Add the milk, and then stir the soup for five minutes.
加牛奶,接著攪拌湯 5 分鐘。
Mr. Brown was a famous singer then.
布朗先生當時是位知名歌手。
The whole system has changed since then.
從那時起整個系統就改變了。
We still get together every now and then after all these years.
過了這些年,我們有時還會聚在一起。
If you want to lose weight, then you have to eat less.
如果你想減肥,那麼就得少吃一點。
In 1941, America's then president declared war on Japan.
1941 年,當時的美國總統向日本宣戰。
Five passengers were injured in the accident, a
pregnant woman included.
5 名乘客在此意外中受傷,包括 1 名孕婦在內。
You can keep the change.
零錢不用找了。
It was very kind of you to give me a ride.
你人真好,順道載了我一程。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
