



口語從頭學
S:Simon K:Kate
S: I’m in the mood for a snack. Let’s stop somewhere.
K: OK. Do we need fuel?
S: Yeah, I’ll stop at the gas station up ahead. Would you mind refueling the car for me?
K: No, not at all.
S: Do you want anything from the shop?
K: Hmm, I fancy a chocolate bar. Can I pay you later?
S: It’s my treat. But is there any chance that you can check the oil and tire pressure?
K: Sure!
西 蒙: 我想吃點小點。我們找個地方停一下吧。
凱 特: 好的。我們需要加油嗎?
西 蒙: 要的,我會在前方的加油站停車。妳介意幫我加油嗎? 凱 特: 不,完全不介意。
西 蒙: 妳有沒有想要買些店裡的什麼東西呢?
凱 特: 嗯,我想買塊巧克力。我待會再給你錢好嗎?
西 蒙: 我請妳啊。不過,可以請妳檢查一下機油和胎壓嗎? 凱 特: 沒問題!
Tom has a fancy for spicy Mexican food.
湯姆喜歡吃味道重的墨西哥食物。
Dragons, fairies, and giants are creatures of fancy.
龍、精靈、巨人都是想像出來的。
Sarah dreamed that she was getting married to John while wearing a fancy dress.
莎拉夢見她穿著一件別緻的洋裝跟約翰結婚了。
I don't fancy living on a desert island all by myself.
我不敢想像自己一個人住在荒島是什麼樣子。
I can't imagine living on a desert island all by myself.
我不敢想像自己一個人住在荒島是什麼樣子。
The town's population increased rapidly after a fancy resort was built.
在一家高級度假中心興建後,這個城鎮的人口急速成長。
Pat treated Nancy to dinner last night.
派特昨晚請南西吃飯。
The activity host treated the Nobel Prize winner with respect.
活動的主辦人對這位諾貝爾獎得主很尊敬。
Depression can be treated with medicine or counseling.
憂鬱症可以用藥物或心理諮商來治療。
It’s my treat today.
今天我請客。
It’s a real treat to go swimming on a hot summer day.
炎熱的夏天去游泳真是一大樂事。
Some people do very well under pressure.
有些人在壓力下會表現得非常好。
Running puts pressure on your knees.
跑步會對膝蓋造成壓迫。
Jenny never gives in to peer pressure.
珍妮從不屈服於同儕的壓力。
Eating too much salt can increase your blood pressure.
吃太多鹽會使血壓升高。
It seemed that the salesman pressured Gordon into
buying the car.
那推銷員似乎向戈登施壓,要他買那輛車。
It seemed that the salesman pressured Gordon to
buy the car.
那推銷員似乎向戈登施壓,要他買那輛車。
I'm in the mood for a snack. Let's stop somewhere.
我想吃點小吃。咱們選個地方停一下吧。
Sherry wasn't in the mood for a party, so she stayed home.
雪莉沒心情參加派對,所以待在家裡。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
