為什麼有些人總是可以贏得好人緣?良好的人際關係是需要經營的~
人際關係有時候會取決你的說話方式,善用你說話的能力,說話不僅是每個人一生中的必修課,更是一門藝術。
就算談話中途需要離場,巧妙的說話技巧也能維持好關係。俗話說,人緣好,處處受歡迎,生活和工作也會比較順利。
想要有好人緣,就要會聊天! 好的回應也會讓你更加討喜~
此句通常是在與剛認識的某人談話結束所說的。如果是剛認識某人,第一句應是: "Nice to meet you."。
鯨魚的體積十分龐大,因此”whale”有「大」的象徵。英文說的”big time”就有指「愉快的時光」的意思, have a whale of a time 就用來表達「玩得很開心」之意。
I had a whale of a time talking with you. Hope to see you again soon.
和你聊得很開心。希望很快能再見到你。
Jerry’s family and mine get together to hike every Sunday.
每個星期天,傑瑞家跟我家會相聚去健行。
It's really nice chatting with you. Let;s get together some other time and we can sit down and chat over a cup of coffee. What do you say?
和你聊天真好。我們改天再聚一聚,坐下來喝杯咖啡聊天。你覺得如何?
Jack's going to head out in 10 minutes.
傑克十分鐘後就要離開了。
I will touch base with you on this project next Monday.
我下周一會跟你聯繫討論一下這個專案。
Could you please touch base with the team in Bangalore?
你可以與在班加羅爾的團隊聊聊嗎?
Feel free to call me if you want to hang out. Here, I'll give you my number.
如果你想出去晃晃,隨時打電話給我。來,我給你我的號碼。
Everyone likes to hang out with Nick because he is so interesting.
每個人都喜歡和尼克一起玩,因為他非常有趣。
I’ll do the cooking. In the meantime, you can do the laundry.
我來煮飯。在此期間,你可以洗衣服。