



A : Hey! How come you’ve been looking so swole these days?
B : Because I’ve been going to the gym to work out every day.
A : Wow! You really put a lot of effort into it.
B :Yeah. I’ve spent a lot of time lifting weights.甲 : 嘿!你最近怎麼看起來這麼壯?
乙 : 因為我每天都去健身房鍛煉。
甲 : 哇!你真的付出了很多努力。
乙 : 是啊。我真的花了很多時間舉重。

I can ’t bear all of that noise.
我無法忍受那些噪音。
I can ’t put up with all of that noise.
我無法忍受那些噪音。
Bella bore her first child at the age of 30.
貝拉 30 歲時生了第一胎。
The apple tree will bear fruit this year.
這棵蘋果樹今年會結果。
They say there are bears in the mountains.
據說山中有熊出沒。
This ancient coin bears the image of a famous king.
這枚古幣上有一位著名國王的肖像。
I'd like to open a savings account at the bank.
我想在銀行開一個儲蓄帳戶。
I read an account of the plane crash in the newspaper.
我在報紙上讀到一篇有關墜機事件的報導。
Larry failed the exam on account of laziness.
賴瑞因懶惰而沒通過考試。
Before asking Bob to handle this huge mission, you should take his physical condition into account.
你要鮑伯處理此一艱鉅的任務之前,應要先考慮他的身體狀況。
Hard work accounts for Daisy's success.
努力是黛西成功的原因。
Before using the service, you need to set up an account.
在使用這項服務之前,你需要建立帳號。
How come the little boy is crying?
小男孩為什麼在哭?
I used to be close to my sister. These days, we hardly talk to each other.
我以前跟我妹妹很親近。如今,我們幾乎不講話了。
The local government is putting effort into landscaping the entire city.
地方政府正致力於美化整座城市的景觀。
Keep quiet when you are in the hospital.
在醫院裡要保持安靜。
Keep on working hard, and you'll be successful some day.
繼續努力,那麼有朝一日你就會成功。
I’m interested in the magazine you’re reading.
我對你在看的那本雜誌有興趣。
Noah doesn't like carrots at all.
諾亞一點都不喜歡紅蘿蔔。
