



在新冠疫情期間,群體免疫這個詞也常被拿出來討論,現在就一起來看看對話吧: A : I’m so nervous right now because I’m scheduled to get vaccinated tomorrow. When will you get your shot?
B : Not sure. I’m still waiting for my turn. It’s said that the more people who get vaccinated, the sooner we can reach herd immunity.
A : That’s true. I wish the vaccines could arrive sooner.
B : Fingers crossed. I can’t wait to travel abroad again.
A : 我現在好緊張哦,因為我預定明天要去打疫苗。你什麼時候會去打呢?
B : 不確定耶。我還在等輪到我預約的時候。聽說越多人施打疫苗,我們就能更快達到群體免疫。
A : 這是真的。希望疫苗能夠早點抵達。
B : 希望是耶。我等不及再出國去玩了。

Infants younger than 6 months old can’t have a flu shot.
不足 6 個月大的嬰兒不能注射流感疫苗。
The man took a shot at the deer.
那男子向那隻鹿射擊。
Ted’ll have a shot at painting the house by himself.
泰德要試試看自己粉刷房屋。
I know the job is difficult, but at least you should give it a shot.
我知道這個工作很難,但至少你應該試試看。
Ken’s father is a big shot in the film industry.
肯的父親是電影圈的大人物。
I turned around and saw Vincent standing by the door.
我轉身看到文森站在門邊。
Turn right at the next intersection.
在下個十字路口右轉。
Leaves turn yellow in autumn.
秋天時,樹葉會變黃。
Suddenly, the frog turned into a prince.
突然,那隻青蛙變成了王子。
The witch turned the prince into a beast.
巫婆把王子變成了一頭野獸。
It's your turn to wash the dishes.
輪到你洗碗盤了。
I bought a cake in the shape of a star.
我買了一個星形的蛋糕。
Though he is eighty, my grandfather is still in good shape.
我爺爺已 80 歲,但他身體仍然很硬朗。
Kane shaped the clay into the form of a dog.
坎恩把泥土捏成狗的模樣。
Going to college will really help me shape my future.
上大學對我塑造未來很有幫助。
We were all upset when we heard the news.
我們得知這個消息時都很難過。
It upset Mary to have lost the race to her brother.
瑪麗賽跑輸給弟弟,令她很難過。
In a huge upset, Gary’s team beat the former champions.
蓋瑞的隊伍打敗前次的冠軍,真是大爆冷門。
Dana’s marriage problems were causing her great upset.
黛娜的婚姻問題使她很難過。
By the time we reached the station, the train had already gone.
等到我們到達火車站時,火車已經開走了。 ’
I can't believe the temperature reached 40 degrees today.
我真不敢相信今天溫度高達 40 度。
Ezra reached for his wallet.
以斯拉伸手拿皮夾。
Knives and forks should be put out of children's reach.
刀叉應該放在孩童伸手拿不到的地方。
Hal knew that he had to go to school right now.
海爾知道他得馬上去上學。
The mayor is scheduled to make a speech on TV tomorrow.
市長預定明天會在電視上發表演說。
I know the job is difficult, but at least you should give it a shot.
我知道這個工作很難,但至少你應該試試看。
Patty waited for the bus to arrive.
佩蒂在等公車抵達。
It is said that dogs are more loyal than cats.
據說狗狗比貓咪更忠心。
It is said that Gatsby is going to marry a rich widow.
謠傳蓋茲比要迎娶一位有錢的寡婦。
Frank couldn’t wait to open his present.
法蘭克等不及打開他的禮物。
I'm fed up with all these traffic jams.
我受夠了這些交通阻塞。
Would you like to check out our latest flat-screen TV?
您想要瞧瞧我們最新的平面電視嗎?
When Luke was about to check out, he noticed that he didn't bring any money.
正當路克要去結帳時,他發現自己沒有帶一毛錢。
The top is too tight and your belly button is showing.
你這件上衣太緊,肚臍露出來了。
I hate people who speak ill of me behind my back.
我討厭在背後說我壞話的人。
