



這類電子郵件的目的是祝賀或是慰問對方。祝賀內容可以簡短、正式,也可以是口語而非正式的,視雙方關係和情況而定;
而慰問信一般而言,內容通常簡單誠懇,為了凸顯關心之意,可以用手寫的形式呈現,真誠地寫下想說的話語。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
|
祝賀: 1. 祝賀對方成功。 慰問: 1. 慰問對方的不幸。 |

我來信是要就⋯⋯表達我的祝賀。
I'm writing to express my congratulations on... e.g. I'm writing to express my congratulations on your promotion.
(我來信是要就你升遷一事表示祝賀。)
我衷心祝賀⋯
I wish to extend my heartfelt congratulations on... e.g. I wish to extend my heartfelt congratulations on your marriage.
(我衷心祝賀你的婚姻幸福。)
我好高興聽到關於⋯⋯的消息。
I was so happy to hear the news about...
I was very glad to hear that... e.g. I was so happy to hear the news about your newborn baby girl.
(我好高興聽到關於你剛出生女嬰的消息。)
恭喜⋯
Congratulations on... / Congrats on... e.g. Congratulations on your new job!
(恭喜您有了新工作!)
我很遺憾聽到關於⋯⋯ / 我很遺憾聽到⋯⋯
I was very sorry to hear about...
I was very sorry to hear that... e.g. I was very sorry to hear that you were in a car accident recently.
(我很遺憾聽到你最近發生車禍的消息。)
獲悉關於⋯⋯的事情真令人難過 / 獲悉⋯⋯真令人難過
It was terrible to learn about...
It was terrible to learn that... e.g. It was terrible to learn about the problems you've been having.
(獲悉您一直以來所面對的問題,這真令人難過。)
聽到關於你失去⋯⋯的消息讓我深感悲傷。
I was deeply saddened to hear about the loss of... e.g. I was deeply saddened to hear about the loss of your husband.
(聽到關於妳痛失丈夫的消息令我深感悲傷。)
請接受我對於⋯⋯的哀悼
Please accept my condolences on / over... e.g. Please accept my condolences on the death of your son.
(請接受我對於令郎去世的哀悼。)
He can express himself fluently in English.
他能用流利的英文表達自己的意思。
I’ll send the package by express mail.
我會用快遞寄送這份包裹。
We took the first express to Tainan.
我們搭乘到臺南的頭班快車。
The manager said we had to send this mail by express.
經理說這封信我們必須寄快遞。
It cost more to send the package express.
用快遞寄包裹的費用更高。
Tourism in Taiwan is doing well thanks to recent promotions.
臺灣的旅遊業因為近來的推廣而正蓬勃發展。
Lisa got a promotion last month, and now she can afford to buy a new car.
麗莎上個月升遷,現在她買得起新車了。
The company is planning a big promotion for its newest product.
那間公司正為其最新產品籌劃一項大型促銷活動。
Through hard work, my dreams were finally fulfilled.
透過努力我的夢想終於實現了。
Through hard work, my dreams were finally achieved.
透過努力我的夢想終於實現了。
Through hard work, my dreams were finally realized.
透過努力我的夢想終於實現了。
Through hard work, my dreams finally came true.
透過努力我的夢想終於實現了。
Congratulations on your success!
恭喜你成功了!
David’s back was seriously injured in a car accident.
大衛在一場車禍中背部受到重傷。
You should report the loss of your luggage to the police.
你遺失了行李應該要去報警才是。
Toby has been very down since the loss of his pet dog.
托比自從愛犬過世後,心情就一直很沮喪。
Lana’s friends wished her all the best in her marriage.
拉娜的朋友祝福她在婚姻中一切順利。
