



這類電子郵件的目的是向對方澄清彼此認知上的差距,常見的內容及其他重要句型包括:
若澄清的事情你都了解了,下次回信時就應該用下列句子:"I can see what you mean."(我能理解您的意思。)
或是 "This is all quite clear to me now." (現在我都很清楚了。)。
|
1. 點出對方針對前一封信函已掌握要點。(Your interpretation regarding...is correct.)2. 針對對方誤解之處提出澄清,並詳述確切解決之道。(I need to clarify another thing that you mentioned.)3. 針對對方需要進一步詢問,表達願意解釋的意願。(Please don't hesitate to check with me if you have any further questions.) |

(某人)對於(某事)的解讀是正確的。
(Sb's) interpretation regarding (sth) is correct. e.g. Yes, your interpretation regarding the details of the project is correct.
(沒錯,你對於這個專案細節的解讀是正確的。)
那正是我所謂⋯
That's exactly what I mean / meant... e.g. That's exactly what I meant about the best way to control costs.
(那正是我所謂控制成本的最佳方式。)
其實,(某人)對(某事)的了解是不正確的。
Actually, (sb's) understanding of (sth) is incorrect. e.g. Actually, your understanding of the matter is incorrect.
(其實,你對那件事的了解是不正確的。)
恐怕那不是我所謂⋯
I'm afraid that's not what I mean / meant... e.g. I'm afraid that's not what I meant about increasing productivity.
(恐怕那不是我所謂的提高生產效率。)
請允許我更詳細地解釋(某事)⋯
Allow me to explain (sth) in more detail... e.g. Allow me to explain the problem in more detail.
(請允許我更詳細地解釋這個問題。)
讓我來闡述⋯
Allow me to elaborate on... e.g. Allow me to elaborate on my findings.
(讓我來闡述我的發現結果。)
換句話說,⋯
In other words,... e.g. In other words, we must increase our advertising budget.
(換句話說,我們必須增加我們的廣告預算。)
換句話說,⋯
To put it another way,... e.g. To put it another way, we have to do our best to keep the costs down.
(換句話說,我們必須盡力壓低成本。)
針對⋯⋯我希望我已經把一切講得很清楚了。
I hope I have made myself / everything clear on... e.g. I hope I have made everything clear on what the project will entail.
(有關這份專案會有什麼需要,我希望我已經把一切講得很清楚了。)
Mandy was dressed in a blue suit with elaborate embroidery on the shoulder.
曼蒂穿著一襲肩上飾有精緻刺繡的藍色套裝。
Just tell us the result. You don't have to elaborate on the process.
只要把結果告訴我們就好了,過程你就不必詳述了。
The scientist attempted to elaborate his theories through a series of experiments.
科學家試圖透過一系列實驗來闡述他的理論。
We have to carry out the project on a tight budget.
我們必須在有限的預算下完成案子。
We budgeted $3,000 for our month-long trip to Europe.
我們要到歐洲旅遊一個月,預算為 3 千美金。
To get the work done on time, you need to learn how to budget your time.
要準時完工的話,你就得學習如何審慎規劃你的時間。
The restaurant offers a budget lunch set.
這間餐廳提供了平價的午間套餐。
I'd like to open a savings account at the bank.
我想在銀行開一個儲蓄帳戶。
I read an account of the plane crash in the newspaper.
我在報紙上讀到一篇有關墜機事件的報導。
Larry failed the exam on account of laziness.
賴瑞因懶惰而沒通過考試。
Before asking Bob to handle this huge mission, you should take his physical condition into account.
你要鮑伯處理此一艱鉅的任務之前,應要先考慮他的身體狀況。
Hard work accounts for Daisy's success.
努力是黛西成功的原因。
Before using the service, you need to set up an account.
在使用這項服務之前,你需要建立帳號。
Stop making complaints about life and learn to appreciate what you have.
別再抱怨人生,學習感激你現有的一切。
Stop complaining about life and learn to appreciate what you have.
別再抱怨人生,學習感激你現有的一切。
We've received a lot of customer complaints about our new products lately.
最近我們收到許多客戶對我們新產品的投訴。
What's your complaint?
您哪裡不舒服?
The lawyer submitted a complaint to the court on behalf of his client.
這位律師代表當事人向法院提交了一份訴狀。
Customers may demand a full refund if they find the products less effective than promised.
假如顧客覺得產品不符效果保證,他們可以要求全額退款。
When Arthur told the clerk that he was not satisfied with the product, she offered to refund his money.
當亞瑟告訴店員他對這產品不滿意時,她主動提出要退還他的錢。
The union is seeking compensation for the injured workers.
該工會正為受傷的工人尋求賠償。
The plaintiff was rewarded $10,000 in compensation.
那位原告獲得一萬美元作為賠償。
The plaintiff was rewarded $10,000 in damages.
那位原告獲得一萬美元作為賠償。
The writer was upset because the magazine published her article without compensation.
這位作者很不滿,因為雜誌刊登了她的文章卻沒有給任何報酬。
Just tell us the result. You don’t have to elaborate on the process.
只要把結果告訴我們就好了,過程你就不必詳述了。
We have some problems. To put it another way, more training is required for staff.
我們有些問題。換句話說,員工需要更多訓練。
Paul embarked on a journey around the continent of South America.
保羅開始了環繞南美洲之旅。
