



用英文聊天,不僅能增進語言能力,還能豐富人際關係。
但你是否也害怕用英文聊天會有冷場的可能性?
其實聆聽對方的同時,能夠適時分享你個人想法就能化解尷尬
無論是與朋友、同事還是新認識的人聊天,
用英文交流也是很好的學習機會,還可以拓展自己的人脈
帶你認識幾個英文聊天實用句,讓你更自信地表達自己的想法!
#插話
|
#回應
|
#轉換話題
|
We have mentioned the idea to the boss.
我們有向老闆提過這個想法了。
Alex mentioned that he is going to France next week.
艾力克斯提到他下週要去法國。
Daphne is good at playing the guitar and the violin, not to mention the piano.
達芙妮擅長演奏吉他和小提琴,鋼琴就更不用說了。
The hotel is in a poor location, not to mention the fact that it’s too expensive.
這飯店位置不好,更不用說太貴了。
In public, the pop singer made no mention of his private life.
公眾場合上,那位流行歌手不會提到他的私生活。
Be careful. Don’t drop the vase.
小心。別讓花瓶掉下來。
Stock prices dropped sharply in Asia yesterday.
昨天亞洲的股價劇烈下跌。
Ken dropped by to see me this morning.
肯今早順道來拜訪我。
I dropped in on Stacey on my way home.
我回家途中順便去看史黛西。
Drop me a line if you can.
可以的話,寫信給我。
A drop of sweat ran down Harry’s forehead.
一滴汗珠從哈利的額頭流下來。
There was a sudden drop in temperature last night.
昨晚氣溫驟降。
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this.
我希望你不會介意我這樣插話。
Come to think of it. He did mention something about that.
我想起來了。他的確提到了那件事。
The lullaby reminds me of my childhood.
這首搖籃曲使我想起我的童年。
I meant to help Ryan, but he turned me down.
我有意要幫萊恩,但他拒絕了。
Don't even go there. You'll touch a raw nerve.
別再說下去了。你會觸及別人的痛處。
Don't even go there. You'll touch a raw nerve.
別再說下去了。你會觸及別人的痛處。
.jpg)