每個人的休閒方式各有不同,關鍵是找到一些讓自己感到愉悅和放鬆的活動,以維持工作和生活的平衡。
部分公司有提供娛樂室,這也間接提供了一個團隊合作的機會,讓同事之間建立更緊密的關係,促進良好的團隊氛圍。
Our workplace has a recreation room where we can relax.
我們工作的地方有娛樂室,我們可以在那裡放鬆。recreation [͵rɛkrɪˋeʃən] n. 娛樂
I love my new job. We can play snooker and video games in the recreation room.
我喜歡我的新工作。我們可以在娛樂室裡打撞球和電動。snooker [ˋsnukɚ] n. 撞球
Once a month at work we all spend an afternoon doing some recreational activities.
我們每個月都會花一個下午的時間進行一些娛樂活動。
On Saturday, my coworkers and I are going horseback riding.
我和同事本週六會去騎馬。
Let’s all get together after work and have a drink.
我們所有人下班後聚聚喝一杯吧。get together 相聚
get-together 聚會
have a get-together 聚一下
There is a health and wellbeing room at the office, where people can take time out and meditate.
辦公室裡有健康福利室,員工可以抽出時間在裡面冥想。take time out 忙裡偷閒
meditate [ˋmɛdə͵tet] v. 冥想;打坐
Once a week, we all try and go to lunch together to share knowledge.
我們每週都會試著一起去吃一頓午餐並分享知識。
The company has a small gym at the office. It’s a great way to reduce stress.
公司的辦公室有一間小健身房。健身是紓緩壓力的好辦法。
It’s important to provide downtime to alleviate stress.
提供休息時間紓緩壓力是很重要的。downtime [ˋdaʊn͵taɪm] n. 休息
alleviate [əˋlivɪ͵et] v. 紓緩
I have been chained to the desk the whole day. I need to let off steam after work.
我一整天都坐在位子上工作。我需要在下班後釋放一下壓力。let off steam 宣洩情感;釋放精力
On Saturday, my coworkers and I are going horseback riding.
我和同事本週六會去騎馬。
Jerry’s family and mine get together to hike every Sunday.
每個星期天,傑瑞家跟我家會相聚去健行。
Let's all get together after work and have a drink.
我們所有人下班後聚聚喝一杯吧。
There is a health and wellbeing room at the office, where people can take time out and meditate.
辦公室裡有健康福利室,員工可以抽出時間在裡面冥想。
Playgrounds are great places for kids to let off steam.
遊樂場是讓小孩釋放精力的絕佳地點。
I need to step out for some fresh air, taking my mind off work for a while.
我需要出去呼吸一下新鮮空氣,暫時不想工作的事。
Although Ivan was aiming at the bird, he hit the tree.
艾凡雖然瞄準的是那隻鳥,卻打到了樹。