在公司這個大家庭裡,同仁們有時候不只是同事,更是一個互相扶持、共同奮鬥的團隊!而生日是每個人獨特的日子,共同慶祝生日是一同分享快樂的的美好時刻,這樣的生日慶生活動可以促進同仁之間的感情,加深團隊凝聚力,讓大家更加團結,也能造輕鬆愉快的辦公氛圍。
I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate.
我希望你會做些有趣的事情來慶祝。
I bought a birthday cake for us all to share.
我買了一個生日蛋糕給大家分享。
Tonight we’re going for drinks to celebrate Paul’s birthday. All are welcome.
今晚我們要去喝酒慶祝保羅的生日。歡迎大家都去。
Here is a little something for your birthday. 這是給你的生日小禮物。
If everyone chips in, we’ll be able to buy him a very nice present.
如果大家都湊點錢,我們就可以幫他買一件很好的禮物。
We chipped in so we could buy you a little something for your birthday. I hope you like it.
我們湊錢幫你買了點小東西作為生日禮物。希望你喜歡。chip [tʃɪp] n. 賭注籌碼
chip in (sth) 湊錢
We each chipped in $20 / We passed the hat around to buy you a present.
我們各湊了 20 美元/ 我們湊錢幫你買了禮物。pass the hat around 湊錢
It’s the thought that counts. 禮輕情意重。 count [kaʊnt] v. 重要,要緊
Where’s the birthday boy / girl? It’s time to sing“ Happy Birthday”.
壽星在哪?該唱《生日快樂歌》了。
Can everyone please meet in the recreation room at 1 PM to wish Naomi a happy birthday?
請大家下午 1 點到娛樂室集合,祝娜歐米生日快樂好嗎?
If everyone chips in, we'll be able to buy him a very nice present.
如果大家都湊點錢,我們就可以幫他買一件很好的禮物。
We passed the hat around to buy you a present.
我們湊錢幫你買了禮物。
I meant to help Ryan, but he turned me down.
我有意要幫萊恩,但他拒絕了。
We meant to give him a surprise party, but someone must have given our game away.
我們本想給他一個驚喜派對,但肯定有人把計畫洩露了。