婚姻,象徵著愛情的深化,是彼此間一份無可取代的承諾。
不僅是兩顆心的結合,更是兩個靈魂的交匯,彼此攜手共渡人生的旅途。
婚禮中,我們都會向新婚者獻上我們最誠摯的祝福。
妳參加過國外的婚禮嗎? 有時候親戚或是朋友在國外舉辦婚禮時,婚禮會場難免會需要用英文溝通,知道如何用英文向新婚夫妻獻上祝福嗎?
認識幾句實用的婚禮祝福英文用語,新婚賀詞想不出來就靠他們!
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
#結婚祝賀
Congratulations on your wedding! 恭祝新婚愉快!
You guys are a perfect match. 你倆真是天作之合。
You are a match made in heaven. 你們是天造地設的一對。
= You seem made for each other.be made in heaven 天造地設
You make a lovely couple! 你們倆郎才女貌。
My heartfelt congratulations to you both on your wedding!
我衷心地恭祝你倆新婚愉快!
I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. 我祝你倆幸福到老。
I hope you both have a long and happy life together.
我希望你們倆白頭偕老、美滿幸福。
Today is the beginning of a new life for you two.
今天是兩位新生活的開始。
Our best wishes to you! 送上我們最誠摯的祝福。
I’m so happy for you both! 我真替你倆感到高興。
#描述關係
I’m on the groom’s / brides’ side of the family. 我是新郎/新娘家族那邊的親戚。
How do you know the groom / bride? 你怎麼認識新郎/新娘的?
Alice and I go way back. 艾莉絲和我認識很久了。
有氧補給站:
要表達兩人認識了很久,我們可以用”have known each other for + 一段時間”,也可以用”go back + 一段時間” 。須注意前者用現在完成式,表在過去的某一時間點結識,關係持續到現在,後者用現在簡單式。類似後者的句型還有 “date back to / date from”e.g. John and Sarah have known each other for 10 years. (O)
e.g. John and Sarah go back 10 years. (O)
e.g. John and Sarah have gone back 10 years. (X)
約翰與莎拉結識十年了
Congratulations on your success!
恭喜你成功了!
We should all learn to give and take.
我們都應該學會互相讓步。