



公司閱覽室是提供員工閱讀各種書籍、雜誌、報紙和其他資訊的場所。提供了一個分享和學習知識的空間。員工可以閱讀各種主題的書籍,從而拓展他們的視野和知識面。因提供多樣資訊,也讓員工有機會獲得新的靈感和創意。有助推動公司的創新和發展。加深團隊凝聚力,讓大家更加團結,也能造輕鬆愉快的辦公氛圍。


Please keep silent at all times. 請始終保持安靜。
Do not bring food and beverages into the reading room.
請勿將食物和飲料帶入閱覽室。beverage [ˋbɛvərɪdʒ] n. 酒水,飲料
Where can I find a newspaper? 在哪裡能找到報紙?。
Would it be possible to make a copy of this article?
可以影印這篇文章嗎?make a copy of sth 影印某物
Is this chair / desk / PC free? 這把椅子/ 這張桌子/ 這臺電腦有人在用嗎?
Could I borrow that book / newspaper / magazine / journal when you have finished reading it, please?
請問你讀完那本書/ 那份報紙/那本雜誌/ 那本期刊以後,可以借給我嗎?
Please observe the reading room rules and procedures. 請遵守閱覽室規則和流程。 observe [əbˋzɝv] v. 遵守;觀察
procedure [prəˋsidʒɚ] n. 步驟
Where do we keep the legal journals, please? 請問法律期刊放在哪裡?
You’re entitled to check out ten books at a time.
你有權一次借閱十本書。entitle [ɪnˋtaɪt!] v. 使有權利
be entitled to V 有權做……
check out a book 借一本書
at a time 一次
The book is overdue. You’ll have to renew it.
這本書已過歸還期限了。你得續借。overdue [ˋovɚˋdju] a.( 到期)未還的;過期的
renew [rɪˋnju] v. 續借(書)
Kane’s good academic performance in college entitled him to study at a famous graduate school.
大學時期優異的成績使康恩得以在一所知名的研究所深造。
You’re not entitled to check out any books from the library unless you’re a student of our school.
除非你是本校的學生,否則沒有資格從圖書館借書。
You are entitled to a pension once you reach sixty-five.
你滿 65 歲便有資格支領退休金。
Nick entitled his paper, “Perceptions of Masculinity and Honor in the Gangster Genre.”
尼克為他的論文下標題:《在黑幫電影中對男子氣概和榮譽 的看法》。
The store around the corner sells fine jewelry.
街角那家店販售高級珠寶。
I don’t want to work on such a fine day.
我不想在天氣這麼好的日子裡工作。
There is a fine line between love and hate.
愛與恨只有一線之隔。
Bill got a NT$6,000 fine for speeding.
比爾因超速被罰款新臺幣 6,000 元。
Bill was fined NT$6,000 for speeding.
比爾因超速被罰款新臺幣 6,000 元。
Cassandra did fine on the exam.
卡珊卓考試考得很好。
No matter what your uncle asks, just keep silent.
不管你叔叔問什麼,保持沉默就好了。
During the pandemic, it's important to wear face masks at all times in public places.
在疫情期間,在公共場所隨時戴著口罩是很重要的。
The secretary forgot to make a copy of the document.
那位祕書忘了影印文件。
You’re not entitled to check out any books from the library unless you’re a student of our school.
除非你是本校的學生,否則沒有資格從圖書館借書。
