長時間工作可能導致疲勞和壓力,適度的休息可以提高員工的工作效率。經過短暫的休息,員工更可能恢復專注力和動力,有助於提高生產力。共同的休息時間有時候也能促進同事之間的交流和團隊合作。在輕鬆的氛圍中,員工更容易建立良好的關係,這對於整體團隊氛圍和合作關係是有益的。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
I tend to get sleepy in the afternoon, so I usually drink a cup of coffee.
我下午容易打瞌睡,所以我通常會喝一杯咖啡。
When I’m losing focus at work, I try to meditate for 15 minutes.
當我在工作中沒法集中精神時,我會試著冥想 15 分鐘。
Sometimes I do some yoga to get my energy back.
有時我會做瑜珈來恢復精力。
Let’s talk about it over some coffee.
我們邊喝咖啡邊談吧。
Let’s indulge in a cup of coffee so that we can feel invigorated later.
我們盡情地喝杯咖啡吧,這樣我們稍後會覺得精神飽滿。indulge [ɪnˋdʌldʒ] v. 沉溺;放任
invigorated [ɪnˋvɪgə͵retɪd] a. 精神飽滿的
Let’s grab a cup of coffee and shoot the breeze.
咱們去買杯咖啡順便聊聊天吧。shoot the breeze / chew the fat 閒聊
Let’s go and get some fresh air. 我們去呼吸點新鮮空氣吧。
Do you have time to grab a cup of coffee and catch up on things?
你有時間喝一杯咖啡敘敘舊嗎?catch up on sth 聊近況
I find a cup of coffee helps to concentrate the mind in the morning.
我發現早上喝一杯咖啡有助於集中精神。
I’d love to, but I’m a bit tied up with work.
我很想去,但我有點忙不過來。be tied up with... 忙於做……
If I don’t down a cup of Joe in the afternoon, I tend to doze off and feel lethargic.
如果我下午不喝一杯咖啡,就會容易打瞌睡並覺得昏昏沉沉的。down [daʊn] v. 喝下
a cup of Joe 一杯咖啡
doze off 打瞌睡
lethargic [lɪˋθɑrdʒɪk] a. 昏昏欲睡的
Doing yoga regularly can help improve your health.
定期做瑜珈有益改善健康。
Shortly after his wife left him, Tom began to indulge in drinking.
湯姆的太太離他而去後不久,他便開始酗酒了。
Amy likes to sit around and chew the fat withher friends.
艾咪喜歡和她朋友坐在一起閒聊。
After a week of staying up late to finish the project, I just want to catch up on some sleep.
為了完成那份報告而熬夜了一個禮拜後,我只想補眠。
Do you have time to grab a cup of coffee and catch up on things?
你有時間喝一杯咖啡敘敘舊嗎?
She's tied up at a meeting. You can leave a message, and I'll have her call you back as soon as possible.
她正忙著開會。您可以留言,我會請她儘快回電話給您。
Grandfather dozed off in the middle of the TV show.
電視節目看到一半爺爺就打起瞌睡了
Sarah can't afford to buy a new car because she just got fired.
莎拉負擔不起買新車,因為她才剛被炒魷魚。
The police closed in on the criminal's hideout.
警方慢慢朝罪犯的藏身之處接近。
Come by and we can shoot the breeze.
順便過來閒話家常吧。
Peter and John did nothing but shoot the breeze all afternoon.
彼得和約翰整個下午啥事都不幹,只顧著閒聊。