商務應酬在許多文化中都是一種常見的商業社交活動。與客戶共進晚餐是建立關係、增進信任、談判和合作的重要場合之一。在這樣的場合,適當的禮節和溝通技巧非常重要,這是建立良好關係的機會,適當的溝通和禮儀也能夠幫助確保這種活動的成功,加強未來合作的可能性。
(喜歡就趕快收藏起來,若還沒加入會員的記得趕快註冊官網會員,才不會錯過更多優質學習資源,還能享入會五大好康)
Everyone, please raise your glasses and join me in giving our guest of honor a hearty welcome.
請大家舉杯,與我一起熱烈歡迎我們的貴賓。
We’d be honored if you can say a few words for us.
如果您能為我們說幾句話,我們將不勝榮幸。
Let me say what an honor it is for me to be here with you tonight.
我想說,今晚能在此和諸位一起對我來說真是個榮幸。
You have honored me by including me to be part of this celebration.
你邀請我參加這次慶祝活動,我感到很榮幸。
Tonight we are welcoming a special guest.
今晚我們要歡迎一位特別的客人。
Let’s all raise a glass and toast our guest.
我們一起舉杯,為我們的客人乾杯。toast [ tost ] v. 為……乾杯
Today is for the celebration of our one-year anniversary of you being our most valued client.
今天是為了慶祝您成為我們最尊貴的客戶一週年。
I was saving this bottle of wine for a special occasion. I can’t think of a more perfect time than today to share it with you.
我把這瓶酒留到一個特殊的場合。我想不出比今天更合適的時間來與您分享。
Let’s shake hands on the deal. 讓我們握手達成交易。
shake hands on sth 握手達成某事
I can envision a bright future if we can join forces.
我們若能聯手,我能預見一個光明的未來。envision [ɪnˋvɪʒən] v. 預見
Let’s pool our resources and make the utmost profit.
讓我們把資源集中起來,獲取最大程度的利潤。pool [ pul ] v. 集中資源
utmost [ˋʌt͵most] a. 最大的
What do you think of our new teacher?
你覺得我們的新老師怎麼樣?
Rick has been thinking of studying abroad next year.
= Rick has been thinking about studying abroad next year.
瑞克一直在考慮明年去留學。
We should think of a new way to raise money.
我們應該要想出一個新方法來籌錢。
Let's shake hands on the deal.
讓我們握手達成交易。
Our president is considering joining forces with that international company.
我們總裁考慮要與那家國際公司通力合作。