這類電子郵件的目的是向對方說明所安排的飯店資訊,內容應包括住房日期、天數及確切的停留時間,
例如 You are scheduled to stay there for three nights, from March 8 to March 11.
(你預計要在那兒停留3個晚上,從3月8日到3月12日);此外,在信中也可註明辦理住房和退房的時間、飲食及周邊交通資訊。須提供向旅館做訂房確認的號碼。
Sentence Patterns 本篇商務寫作句型
我已在(某飯店)訂了房間,住(某段時間)。
I've booked a room at (hotel name) for (period of time).
e.g. I've booked a room at the Harrison Springs Hotel for four nights. (我已向哈里森溫泉飯店預訂住房 4 晚。)
I've made reservations at (hotel name) for (period of time).
e.g. I've booked a room at the Harrison Springs Hotel for four nights. (我已向水晶湖山莊預約住宿 6 晚。)
您在(某飯店)的預訂已獲得確認。
Your reservation is confirmed at (hotel name).
e.g. Your reservation is confirmed at the Redstone Manor. (您在紅石莊園的預訂已獲得確認。)
您的確認號碼是⋯
Your confirmation number is (number).
e.g. Your confirmation number is ES329BL. (您的確認號碼為 ES329BL。)
辦理住房時間為(某時間)。
The check-in time is (time).
e.g. The check-in time is 3 p.m. (辦理住房時間是下午 3 點。)
辦理退房時間為(某時間)。
The check-in time is (time).
e.g. The check-out time is 12 p.m. (辦理退房時間是中午 12 點。)
早餐免費提供。
There is a complimentary breakfast.
e.g. There is a complimentary breakfast served from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (早上 7 點至 10 點半提供免費早餐。)
早餐已包含在房間費用內。
Breakfast is included in the price of the room.
e.g. Breakfast is included in the price of the room at the Grayson Inn. (格雷森飯店住房費用內含早餐。)
您可搭乘接駁公車至該飯店。
You can catch a shuttle bus to the hotel.
e.g. You can catch a shuttle bus to the hotel on the ground level. (您可至一樓搭乘接駁公車至本飯店。)
(某位置)有計程車招呼站。
There are taxi stands (outside / near...).
e.g. There are taxi stands outside the terminal, near the bus stop. (航廈外的公車站附近有計程車招呼站。)
Model E-mail 電子郵件範例
To: Mr. Bosworth From: Tina Chang Subject: Business trip to Spain