這類電子郵件的目的是向對方要求報價,為了讓對方知道我方的報價底限,可以用 "Our best offer on this is (price)."(對於這項產品,我們提供最優惠的報價是(某價格)。)或是 "The best we can offer is (price)."((某價格)是我們能提出最優惠的價格。)之類的話來告知對方。
該如何下筆呢? 可以參考以下:
1. 表明已收到型錄。(Thank you for sending us your catalog.)
2. 簡述我方對對方哪項產品感興趣,並提出報價。(We are interested in doing business with you. Regarding..., we're prepared tooffer...)
3. 針對某項產品提出低於型錄上的報價。(Due to our finances, we are prepared tooffer...)
Sentence Patterns 商務寫作句型
我們/我願意提供⋯的報價。
We are / I am prepared tooffer..
e.g. We are prepared tooffer you a price of $3 per unit. (我們願意提供給你單價 3 美元的價格。)
我們/我相信(某價格)是合理的。
We / I believe that (price) is fair.
e.g. I believe that $100,000 is fair. (我相信 10 萬美金的價格是合理的。)
你覺得⋯如何?
How would you feel about...?
e.g. How would you feel about an offer of $350,000? (你覺得 35 萬美金這個報價如何?)
(某價格)你可以接受嗎?
Is (price) acceptable to you?
e.g. Is $1.5 million acceptable to you? (150 萬美金這個價錢你可以接受嗎?)
對於這項產品,我們提供最優惠的報價是(某價格)。
Our best offer on this is (price).
e.g. Our best offer on this is $75 per chair manufactured. (對於這項產品,我們提供最優惠的報價是每張椅子製造費 75 美金。)
(某價格)是我們能提出最優惠的價格。
The best we can offer is (price).
e.g. The best we can offer is $20 per item. (每件物品 20 美金是我們能提出最優惠的價格。)
關於⋯,你們有何建議?
What do you proposeregarding...?
e.g. What do you proposeregarding the unit price? (關於這個單價,你們有何建議?)
針對⋯⋯你們願意提出什麼樣的報價?
What are you prepared tooffer on...?
e.g. What are you prepared tooffer on the sofa? (針對這張沙發,你們願意提出什麼樣的報價?)
對於⋯⋯你心裡有什麼想法?
What did you have in mind regarding...?
e.g. What did you have in mind regarding the components? (對於這些元件,你心裡有什麼想法?)