與上級主管談話是工作中的一個重要部分,通常用於討論工作進展、報告問題、提出建議,以及取得指導和支援。
與上級主管的談話其實也是一個建立關係、解決問題和取得支援的重要管道,不僅有助於我們更好地了解公司的願景和目標,還有助於我們的個人和職業成長。別害怕跟主管談話,勇於跨出那一步才有進一步的可能性喔!
Can I talk to you about my progress? 我可以和您談談我的工作進展嗎?
Thanks for giving me your feedback. 謝謝您給我回饋。
Can I propose something? 我可以提個建議嗎? propose [prəˋpoz] v. 提議
I’ll be glad to do it the way you asked. 我將很樂意按照您的要求去做。
Can we talk about how I prioritize? 我們可以談談我要如何分清輕重緩急嗎? prioritize [praɪˋɔrə͵taɪz] v. 劃分優先順序
It would be really useful to hear your thoughts on the matter.
能聽聽您對這件事的看法會非常有用。
Could I repeat back my understanding of this assignment to make sure I’ve got it?
為了確保我了解這項任務,我可以按我的理解再說一遍嗎?
OK. Just so I’m clear. You want X and Y. Is that correct?
好的。那麼我再確認一遍。您想要 X和 Y。對嗎?just so I’m clear 為確保意思準確
We will do everything we can to meet the deadline.
我們會盡一切努力趕在最後期限前完成的。
Your constructive advice really works wonders for me.
你具有建設性的建議對我來說幫助很大。work wonders 產生奇效
With all due respect, sir, we are fully stretched as it is. The deadline is a bit too tight for us.
恕我直言,先生,我們現在已經筋疲力盡了。截止日期對我們來說有點太緊了。With all due respect, ... 恕我直言,……
OK. Just so I'm clear. You want X and Y. Is that correct?
好的。那麼我再確認一遍。您想要 X和 Y。對嗎?
Aspirin works wonders for a headache.
阿斯匹靈對治療頭痛很有效。
With all due respect, sir, we are fully stretched as it is. The deadline is a bit too tight for us.
恕我直言,先生,我們現在已經筋疲力盡了。截止日期對我們來說有點太緊了。
With all due respect, I have a different opinion on this.
恕我直言,我對此有不同的看法。
Don't walk so fast. I can't keep up with you.
別走那麼快,我跟不上你。