聽朗讀
慣用語
L: Your grades are really slipping.
G: I’m trying as hard as I can.
L: You really need to push yourself harder. You’ve got to ace the next test.
G: What if I get a B or a C?
L: Anything lower than a C will be the final nail in the coffin of your college plans.
G: I won’t let you down, Mr. Lien. I promise.
Norman slipped and fell on the muddy road.
諾曼在泥濘的道路上滑了一跤。
Melvin tried to catch the fluttering bill, but it slipped out of his hand.
馬文試圖抓住飛舞的紙鈔,但它卻從手中溜走了。
As time slipped by, I thought less and less about my ex-boyfriend.
隨著時間流逝,我越來越少想前男友了。
Oil prices have slipped in recent weeks.
最近幾週油價一直在下跌。
The girl’s name just slipped my mind.
我忘了那女孩的名字。
The whole plan will fail with the slightest slip.
任何一點小過失都會讓計畫全盤失敗。
Lulu wrote down her phone number on a slip of paper and gave it to me.
露露把她的電話號碼寫在一張紙條上給我。
The argument over money was the final nail in the coffin of Sam’s marriage.
為錢爭吵是導致山姆婚姻失敗的最後一擊。
Peter must have pushed himself very hard to get where he is today.
彼得肯定是非常努力鞭策自己才取得今日的成就。
Henry always lets me down when I need him the most.
當我最需要亨利時,他總是讓我失望。
恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點