商用英語
Dialogue B
A: Anita J: Jeremy
Anita finishes looking over the notes.
A: Let’s do a mock negotiation to practice. You can be Crown Digital’s CEO, and I’ll negotiate with you.
J: OK. Let’s go.
A: Ahem... Normally, Mr. Morris, we require free after-sales service as part of the contract.
J: If you agree to a higher monthly payment and are prepared to extend the contract for another year, we would be willing to agree to that.
The second-hand car is still in excellent condition.
這輛二手車的車況仍相當不錯。
I can lend you the money on the condition that you pay it back on time.
你若準時還錢,我就借給你。
Many people have been conditioned to believe that men should not cry.
很多人已經習慣地認為男人不應該哭。
The hospital specializes in treating a rare heart condition that affects young adults.
這家醫院專門治療一種影響年輕成人的罕見心臟疾病。
My boss thought my report was too lengthy, so I had to cut it short at his request.
老闆認為我的報告過於冗長,所以我只好應他要求把報告裁短一些。
For those who are interested in this investment, we have a lot of booklets on request.
對於本投資有興趣的人,我們準備了許多小冊子備索。
May we request the honor of your presence at our gathering?
我們可否有此榮幸邀您出席我們的聚會?
Since the holiday is drawing near, I request that the meeting (should) be put off until sometime next month.
由於假期在即,我要求會議延到下個月其他時間另行召開。
Those students are always mocking their teacher for the way he speaks.
那些學生老是模仿嘲笑他們老師講話的方式。
Although he knew about the birthday party, Charlie wore an expression of mock surprise when his friends greeted him.
雖然查理知道生日派對的事,但當他朋友迎接他時,他還是假裝很驚訝。
The high school student prepared for her final exams by taking a mock test at home.
這名高中生透過在家做模擬考來準備期末考。
My parents didn’t agree to our plan.
我父母親不贊成我們的計畫。
The train arrived at the station on time.
火車準時到站。
My team will get the task done no matter what. You have my word.
無論如何我的團隊會完成該任務。我向你保證。