商用英語|本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stevie & Laurie 老師)
Dialogue B
I: Irene T: Tim
Tim walks by Irene’s desk and stops to say hello.
T: Hey, Irene. How’s the report coming along?
I: I just finished. I was actually about to go find you. Would you take a look at it?
T: Certainly. Let’s see here. You have a pie chart and several well-organized slides. However, I do see an area that could be improved. Your pie chart’s data has no order.
I: What do you mean?
Many kids were lining up to go down the slide.
許多孩子在排隊要玩溜滑梯。
I see some kids sliding on the ice.
我看到一些小孩在冰上溜來溜去。
Steve slid the Post-it into my pocket.
史提夫把那張便利紙塞進了我的口袋。
The New Taiwan dollar slid a little yesterday, but it rose today.
新臺幣昨天小幅下跌,但今天卻上漲。
Maggie exercised regularly, but it seems that she’s let it slide recently.
瑪姬曾經常運動,但最近她似乎鬆懈了。
Have you finished the final section of the report?
你完成報告的最後一部分了嗎?
I’d like a seat in the non-smoking section.
我想要非吸菸區的座位。
My sister usually skips the business section of the newspaper since it’s not so interesting.
我妹通常會跳過報紙的商業版,因為那一版並不是很有趣。
Blind people usually have a good sense of hearing.
盲人通常有敏銳的聽覺。
My father has a good sense of humor.
我爸爸很有幽默感。
Ken knew his brother was right in a sense.
肯知道他哥哥從某種意義上來說是對的。
What Sean says doesn't make sense.
尚恩說的話沒道理。
Candice sensed something was wrong.
坎蒂絲察覺到有些不對勁。
When the right opportunity comes along, I will take it.
適當的機會來臨時,我就會把握住。
How's the project coming along?
這個專案進展如何?
What Sean says doesn’t make sense.
尚恩說的話沒道理。