生活快遞 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stephen & Bernice 老師)
Having devoted over 60 years to his pottery, Galip has no intention of retiring. When it comes to the museum, he states that it started as a simple story. However, over time, it has turned into a symbol of women’s solidarity.
Aside from creating magnificent works of pottery, Galip holds a special event twice a year. Every June and December, the first customers to Galip’s shop are invited to select 10 hair samples from the museum. These locks of hair, with the donors’ personal information attached, enable Galip to reach out to these selected women. These lucky women are offered a free trip to Avanos to participate in Galip’s pottery workshops. This is Galip’s way of giving back to the women who helped contribute to the museum, which in turn has brought in customers to his shop.
Jack retired from the military after 30 years of service.
在軍中服役 30 年後,傑克退休了。
When did you retire last night?
你昨晚幾點睡覺?
When did you go to bed last night?
你昨晚幾點睡覺?
The museum had to retire the damaged artwork from display.
博物館不得不將受損的藝術品從展示中撤下。
The product will be retired next year.
這款商品將在明年停產。
Try to get in contact with Kate as soon as you get into town.
你一進城就設法和凱特聯絡。
No matter where you go, you should keep in contact with me.
不論你到哪裡,都要和我保持聯絡。
I lost contact with Natalie after she moved to another city.
娜塔麗搬到別座城市後,我跟她便失去了聯繫。
Because Jerry is a waiter, he comes into contact with people from all walks of life every day.
因為傑瑞是服務生,他每天都能接觸到各行各業的人。
You should make eye contact with your audience when giving a speech.
你演講時應該要跟觀眾有眼神接觸。
Contact me at qvcservice@qvc.com if you have any problems.
如果您有任何問題,就用 qvcservice@qvc.com 這電子郵 件地址和我聯繫。
Jerry quit his job to devote more time to his family.
傑瑞辭掉了工作,把更多的時間奉獻給家人。
I used glue to attach my photo to the wall.
我用膠水將照片黏在牆上。
Our online learning platform helps us reach out to new students.
我們的網路學習平臺讓我們接觸到更多新學生。
Creating art is Lily's way to give back to society.
藝術創作是莉莉回饋社會的方式。