美食饗宴 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stephen & Minnie 老師)
Move over, cow milk. Plant-based milks are here to stay.
These days, oat milk is everywhere. People are adding it to their coffee, cereal, and smoothies. It is also used to make ice cream and yogurt. Reports show that it is now the second most popular plant-based milk in America—right behind almond milk. How did oat milk achieve this success?
Don’t squeeze your pimples unless you want scars on your face.
除非你希望臉上有疤痕,否則不要擠青春痘。
The six of us squeezed into a car that had four seats only.
我們 6 個人擠入只有 4 個座位的車子。
I squeezed out the last bit of toothpaste from the tube.
我把這條牙膏的最後一點牙膏全擠出來了。
The chef put a squeeze of lemon juice on the fish to bring out its flavor.
廚師擠了一點檸檬汁在魚肉上來引出它的味道。
Henry gave my hand a little squeeze and wished me good luck.
亨利緊握著我的手,祝我好運。
Henry squeezed my hand and wished me good luck.
亨利緊握著我的手,祝我好運。
23% of students sampled said they slept less than six hours a day.
23% 的受訪學生表示他們每天的睡眠時間不到 6 小時。
You are welcome to sample any of the ice cream.
我們歡迎您試吃任何一種冰淇淋。
The supermarket gives customers samples of food every day.
此超市每天都給客人提供試吃。
In this booklet, you’ll see some sample questions and answers.
在這手冊裡,你會看到一些示範例題和答案。
Review the first five lessons before the exam.
考試前要複習前 5 課。
Go over the first five lessons before the exam.
考試前要複習前 5 課。
I have to review for the math exam tomorrow.
我得為明天的數學考試進行複習才行。
I have to do the review for the math exam tomorrow.
我得為明天的數學考試進行複習才行。
The famous writer’s latest novel was reviewed in this weekly magazine.
這週刊有評論這位著名作家最新的小說。
This book has had mixed reviews.
這本書的評論褒貶不一。
The teacher demands that his students (should) be quiet when he speaks.
老師要求學生在他講話時要保持安靜。
The firm does all it can to meet its customers’demands.
這家公司盡其所能以達到顧客的需求。
Good software engineers are in great demand these days.
這年頭需要大量優秀的軟體工程師。
We have a lot of free pamphlets on demand.
我們有很多免費小冊子備索。
Adam succeeded in borrowing a large amount of money from the bank.
亞當順利從銀行借了一大筆錢。
The cook squeezed lemon juice out and added it on the fish.
廚師擠出檸檬汁,加在魚上。
We should buy some milk because we've run out of it.
我們應該買一些牛奶,因為家裡已經沒有了。