恭喜答對獲得 熊贈點 1點
JavaScript is required.
That man is no friend of mine. He’s just a nodding acquaintance. 那個人不是我的朋友。他只是點頭之交。
Dr. Brown is an acquaintance of mine. 布朗博士是我的一位相識。
Hank is my business partner. I made his acquaintance 10 years ago. 漢克是我的事業伙伴。我 10 年前就認識他了。
These men work underground for six hours at a time, mining coal. 這些人在地底下開採煤礦,一次工作 6 小時。
The coal mine on the mountain is depleted. 那座山上的煤礦已經開採殆盡了。
The soldier was killed when he accidentally stepped on a mine. 那名士兵不小心踩到地雷被炸死了。
The small apartment on the 6th floor is mine. 那間位在 6 樓的小公寓是我的。
Did you hear any weird noises coming from the basement? 你有沒有聽到地下室傳來的奇怪聲音?
Can I borrow some money from you? I need to buy a bike. 我能向你借一些錢嗎?我需要買輛腳踏車。
Can you lend some money to me? I need to buy a bike. 我能向你借一些錢嗎?我需要買輛腳踏車。
Can you lend me some money? I need to buy a bike. 我能向你借一些錢嗎?我需要買輛腳踏車。
Hey, pal! Want to go see a movie? 嘿,哥兒們,想不想去看場電影?
Susan has several pen pals, some of whom she has known for ages but has never met in person. 蘇珊有幾個筆友,其中有的認識很多年了,但從沒實際見過面。
The scientists have discovered a cure for the terrible disease. 科學家們已經發現了可治療此可怕疾病的方法了。
Could you go upstairs to answer the phone? 你可以上樓去接電話嗎?
The upstairs window was left open. 樓上的窗戶沒關。
Melvin is going to rent the upstairs. 馬文會租樓上。
I’m lucky that all my neighbors are friendly. 很幸運地,我所有的鄰居都很友善。
Don’t tell a soul! This secret is just between you and me. 別告訴任何人!這個祕密只有你知我知。
Rick told Ivy to keep his mistake a secret. 瑞克告訴艾薇要對他所犯下的錯誤保密。
The lawyers met in secret in order to keep their discussions private. 律師們祕密會面以讓討論不公開。
The secret to his success is determination. 他成功的祕訣就是決心。
The secret door leads to the place where the old man hid his treasure. 這扇祕門通往當初那個老人埋寶藏的地方。
I went over immediately after I finished writing the letter. 我一寫完信就立刻過去。
I went over shortly after I finished writing the letter. 我一寫完信就立刻過去。
We’ve been having nice weather over the past two weeks. 過去 2 個星期以來,我們這裡的天氣一直都不錯。
It’s fine weather today. 今天天氣很好。
The jet lag made me feel under the weather for several days. 時差感讓我不舒服了好幾天。
The outside walls of the house have been weathered by the sun. 房子外面的牆壁因日晒而褪色了。
If you go home drunk,you'll be in trouble.
如果你喝醉酒回家,會有麻煩的。
上一則
下一則
獨家!買1送1!買紙本書送電子書! 享受雙功能數位學習:音檔隨掃隨聽+VIP APP行動書櫃,任何時間任何地點都能輕鬆學英文!本書著重新概念引導式學習,引導讀者突破開口障礙,從簡單的句子說起,逐步深入到實際交流中,從而敢說、會說、道地說,輕輕鬆鬆玩轉英文。
優惠75折 , 1260 元