這類電子郵件的目的是讓大家對剛到職的你有概略的認識
■ 這類 E-mail 的目的是讓大家對剛到職的你有概略的認識,因此內容可包括
1. 先前的職稱(your previous job title)
2. 目前的職稱及職務內容(your current position and job duties)
■ 為了有助於往後的合作,可以用 "I look forward to meeting you soon."(本人期待能很快與您會面。)和 "I'm also eager to sit down withyou and hear your ideas."(本人也渴望與您商談,聽取您的想法。)之類的話來向大家請益。
■ 不需要在信件結尾處寫上 Thank you(謝謝您),如果內容已很有禮貌,便沒有必要使用此類用語。
Basic Structure 如何下筆
1. 點出來信主旨。(I'm writing to you to...)
2. 簡單介紹先前工作內容。(Before that, I workedfor...)
3. 說明現任職位及執職。(I'm responsible for...)
五大自我介紹時好用句型
1. I'm writing to you to V. / The reason I'm writing to you is to V.
我來信旨在⋯⋯
- I'm writing to you to tell you about our company.
我來信旨在向您說明本公司的資訊。
- The reason I'm writing to you is to introduce myself.
我來信旨在向您做自我介紹。
2. I joined the company (date / day / time). / I started working for the company (date / day / time).
我在(某日期/某天/某時間)開始任職於此公司。
- I joined the company at the beginning of this month.
我在這個月初開始任職於此公司。
- I started working for the company in early May.
我 5 月初開始任職於此公司。
3. Previously,... / Before that,...
先/之前,⋯⋯
- Previously, I was a sales representative with a multinational company.
先前,我在一家跨國公司擔任業務專員。
- Before that, I worked for Paramount Products for three years.
之前,我服務於派拉蒙產品公司,時間長達 3 年。
4. I'm responsible for + N/V-ing / I'm in charge of + N/V-ing
我負責/掌管⋯⋯
- I'm responsible for sales in the Asia-Pacific region.
我負責亞太區業務。
- I'm in charge of the sales department.
我掌管業務部門。