



| ✦<要點 #5> |
| 準分詞與複合分詞(皆作形容詞用) |
|
準分詞的形式:
複合分詞的形式:
|
| ✦<成就測驗> |
1. After a _______ warm-up, the kids couldn't wait to take a dip in the swimming pool.
(A) 20-minute (B) 20-minutes (C) 20-minuted (D) 20-minuting
2. The _______ president emphasized that national security would be his administration's top priority.
(A) new-elected (B) newly-elected
(C) new-electing (D) newly-electing
Some experience in school administration is necessary for this job.
這份工作要求具有若干學校行政經驗。
The decision of who to hire or fire is the responsibility of administration.
僱用或開除哪些人的決定由管理階層的人作主。
The Bush administration failed to create more job opportunities for the American people.
布希政府未能為美國人民創造更多的工作機會。
You need to get your priorities right so you can get things done on time.
你得搞清楚事情的優先順序,以便能把事情準時完成。
You need to get your priorities straight so you can get things done on time.
你得搞清楚事情的優先順序,以便能把事情準時完成。
Our top priority is to improve quality control on the assembly line.
我們的首要任務就是提升裝配線上的品質控管。
Pedestrians at intersections have priority over vehicles.
相較於車輛,行人在十字路口有優先權。
John inserted the coins into the slot and selected the beverage he wanted.
約翰把硬幣投入投幣孔,接著選擇他想喝的飲料。
If your band still wants to perform at the fair, there s a slot open at 7 o’clock.
如果你的樂團還想在園遊會中表演,7 點有一個空的時段。
The carpenter slotted the leg of the table into the top and then inserted screws to secure it.
木匠把桌腳嵌入頂端,接著鎖入螺絲來固定它。
You’re in no position to criticize others. You are at fault, too.
你沒有資格批評他人。你也有錯。
You’re not entitled to criticize others. You are at fault, too.
你沒有資格批評他人。你也有錯。
This position pays a lot of money, but the work is hard.
這個職務待遇不錯,不過工作挺辛苦的。
Position these tomato plants on the right-hand side of the balcony.
將這些番茄植物放在陽臺的右側。
Our hotel is in a superb position overlooking the sea.
本飯店地處絕佳位置,可俯瞰海景。
Just relax and sit in a comfortable position.
只需放鬆並舒服地坐著。
My cousin holds a high position in the government.
我表哥在政府位居要職。
What would you do if you were in my position?
假如你處在我的情況下會怎麼做?
I purchased some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
I made a purchase of some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
I bought some face masks and hand sanitizer at the store.
我在店裡買了些口罩和乾洗手。
You need proof of purchase to claim a refund.
你需要購買證明才能要求退款。
Fiona decided to take a dip in the swimming pool before dinner.
費歐娜決定在吃晚餐前先在游泳池裡游一會兒。
All the things you see here belong to me.
你在這兒所看到的東西都屬於我。
Jim was absent from work yesterday due to illness.
吉姆昨天因生病而沒來上班。
I need to take sick leave this Friday; I'm not myself today.
我這周五需要請病假。我今天不舒服。
Who is going to substitute for you while you are on vacation?
你休假時誰來代理你的職位?
Each and every student should bring his or her own lunch.
每一個學生都應自備午餐。
Do you plan to go to university?
你有打算去上大學嗎?
Eating less processed food can protect you from a lot of diseases.
少吃加工食品可以讓你避免得到很多疾病。
The company allows its employees to wear casual clothes to work.
該公司允許其員工穿著休閒服裝上班。
