



English Through Songs 歌曲園地
A Little More 每天恨你多一些
You think I was born to ruin your life
But you did most of that before I arrived
Some things are broken when you open the box
So stop this, you’ve gone too far, enough is enough
I wish I didn’t care this much, but I do
No one knows the half of it, what you put me through
And I, I sometimes wonder, do you live with regret?
Wish I could say, “I wish you the best”, ’cause
(Chorus)
I used to love you
Now every day I hate you just a little more
Life got better when I lost you
But every day I hate you just a little more and more and more
Blame it on your history and say it’s not your fault
I can’t call you crazy ’cause you could be diagnosed
Oh, I used to love you
But every day I hate you just a little more and more and more
I regret to tell you that you didn’t meet our requirements.
我很抱歉要告訴你,你未達到我們的要求。
There are things we regret doing and things we regret not having done.
我們會後悔做了某些事,也有些事我們後悔沒去做。
I regret to say that I can’t come to the party.
很遺憾,我得告訴你我不能來參加派對。
I regret to inform you that you flunked three subjects this semester.
我很遺憾要通知你,你這學期被當 3 科。
Much to my regret, I didn’t have enough money with me then.
令我很遺憾的是,當時我沒帶夠錢。
I heard of Mr. Wilson’s death with deep regret.
我對威爾遜先生的死訊深感惋惜。
Don’t blame me for your misery.
不要把你的痛苦怪罪到我身上。
Don’t blame your misery on me.
不要把你的痛苦怪罪到我身上。
The authorities concerned believe that more than one person is to blame for the fire.
有關當局認為要為這場火災負責的人不只 1 個。
Jason felt upset to get the blame for the mistake.
傑森因為那個錯誤而被責備覺得很難過。
The young man was leaning against the wall, looking at the sky.
這年輕人斜靠著牆,仰望著天空。
Matthew's brother is tall and lean.
馬修的弟弟又高又瘦。
You should eat more vegetables and lean meat if you want to slim down.
如果你想瘦下來就應該多吃蔬菜及瘦肉。
The decision to downsize will make the company leaner and more competitive.
人事縮編的決定將使公司更精簡,更具競爭力。
Never let your rage get the best of you.
千萬不要讓你的憤怒戰勝你。
Sandy was in a rage after she saw how much money her husband had spent at the mall.
珊蒂看到她老公在購物商場花了多少錢之後大發雷霆。
Mukbang videos are all the rage these days.
吃播影片現正大為流行。
The storm raged throughout the night, keeping us all awake.
暴風雨肆虐一整晚,讓我們無法入睡。
Please hold and I'll put you through to his office.
請別掛斷,我幫您轉接到他的辦公室。
I hope Jerry has taken your advice for his own sake.
我希望傑瑞能為自己著想,接受你的建議。
