克漏字 | 無挖空完整文章(請點我)
Video games can draw inspiration from just about anything—history, science fiction, and more. But one popular game was inspired by something much more personal: a young artist’s bond with his grandmother.
There is a special emotional bond between the mother and the newborn baby.
母親與新生兒之間存在一種特別的情感聯繫。
I was so desperate for money that I cashed the bonds my grandmother gave me.
我急著要錢,因此把祖母給我的債券全拿去兌現了。
The glue promises to bond any metal to any surface.
這瓶膠水保證能把金屬黏在任何表面上。
It’s hard for Jim to bond with his co-workers.
吉姆很難和他同事打成一片。
Grief can be so strong that it prevents us from doing anything.
悲傷的情緒可以強烈到使我們無法做任何事情。
The old woman was overcome with grief when she learned that her son had been killed on the battlefield.
老婆婆獲知兒子戰死沙場時,悲傷得痛不欲生。
Jason felt deep grief after his dog passed away.
傑森的狗去世後,他感到極度的悲傷。
Would you care for some pudding?
你想要來點布丁嗎?
I’m looking for a babysitter to care for my son.
我正在找一位保姆來照顧我兒子。
My grandma passed away ten years ago.
我的奶奶 10 年前過世。
Here are the tips you need to know for leveling up your English speaking skills.
這些是你需要知道的提升英語口說技巧的方法。
The actor immersed himself in the study of the character he is going to play.
那個演員埋首研究他所要扮演的角色。
The old man's story of surviving the war brought the reporter to tears.
老先生講述他如何在戰爭中倖存的故事讓記者掉下眼淚。
When you’ve finished this task, you’re free to go.
你做完這份工作後,就可以離開了。