生活快遞 |本集 精彩教學影片(講解老師:Stephen & Bernice 老師)
影片可開啟字幕:字幕由 AI 生成可能有誤,僅供讀者參考學習使用
A must-buy Japanese souvenir
Omamori are small cloth pouches that people carry as traditional Japanese amulets. They are believed to bring good fortune and protection. Most omamori come with a small strap, allowing them to be easily attached to personal items. They can be bought at shrines or temples and come in various shapes, sizes, and prices.
Frank always says it’s his good fortune to work with so many brilliant and talented people here in this company.
法蘭克總是說他運氣好,能在這間公司跟這麼多優秀有才氣的人共事。
Uncle Peter made a small fortune selling hot dogs.
彼得叔叔賣熱狗發了一筆小財。
What a superb bike! It must’ve cost you a fortune.
這臺腳踏車真棒!一定花了你一大筆錢吧。
Jackson needs help with his homework.
傑克森的家庭作業需要協助。
Your car needs washing.
你的車需要洗了。
Your car needs to be washed.
你的車需要洗了。
Sally's hair is in need of a cut.
莎莉的頭髮需要剪一下了。
Housing and food are basic needs.
吃住是基本需求。
It's only a short test; you needn't worry.
這只是個簡短的考試,你不必擔心。
Do you like the charm that is attached to my phone?
你喜歡我掛在手機上的吊飾嗎?
A strong feeling of mystery is attached to this abandoned house.
這棟廢棄房屋帶有一股強烈的神祕感。
We must find a plan that can meet everyone’s needs.
我們必須找到一個能符合所有人需求的方案。
You should put the meat into the fridge to prevent it from going bad.
你應該把肉放到冰箱裡以防它壞掉。