



| ✦<要點 #2> |
| 疑問句 |
|
句型 1 :助動詞 / Be +S...?(直接問句) |
|
句型 2 :疑問詞 + 助動詞 / be + S....?(直接問句) |
|
句型 3 :Do / Did + S + | ask, hear, know, mention, say, tell | + 疑問詞 + (S) + V...?(回答 Yes / No.) |
A: Did you mention where Gordon is from?(甲:你有沒有提到戈登是哪裡人?)
B: No, I did not say anything about that.(乙:沒有,我沒有說過那方面的事。)
A: Do you know who stole the money?(甲:你知道誰偷了錢嗎?)
B: Yes, I do. Do you?(乙:是的,我知道。你知道嗎?)
|
句型 4 :S + V + (O)..., don't / isn't + S? (附加問句) |
| 附加問句形成基本原則: 1. 時態不變。 2. 主句肯定,附加問句否定,反之亦然。 3. 附加問句的主詞限用代名詞。 4. 附加問句的否定須用縮寫形式。 |
Wendy has decided to remain single for the rest of her life.
溫蒂已經決定此後終生單身。
There was not a single cookie left in the box.
盒子裡一塊餅乾也沒剩。
Who do you think will be singled out as the best athlete of the year?
你認為誰會被選為年度最佳運動員?
This party is for singles only.
這派對只限單身人士參加。
A single post online can quickly start a big discussion.
一則網路貼文就能迅速引發熱烈討論。
We have mentioned the idea to the boss.
我們有向老闆提過這個想法了。
Alex mentioned that he is going to France next week.
艾力克斯提到他下週要去法國。
Daphne is good at playing the guitar and the violin, not to mention the piano.
達芙妮擅長演奏吉他和小提琴,鋼琴就更不用說了。
The hotel is in a poor location, not to mention the fact that it’s too expensive.
這飯店位置不好,更不用說太貴了。
In public, the pop singer made no mention of his private life.
公眾場合上,那位流行歌手不會提到他的私生活。
Having been an editor for nearly ten years, Stan has decided to resign and try teaching for a change.
史坦做編輯快 10 年了,決定辭職並換跑道試試教書。
My car broke down in the middle of nowhere, so I resigned myself to a long walk home.
我的車子在荒郊野外拋錨,因此我只好接受長途走路回家的命運了。
Don’t blame me for your misery.
不要把你的痛苦怪罪到我身上。
Don’t blame your misery on me.
不要把你的痛苦怪罪到我身上。
The authorities concerned believe that more than one person is to blame for the fire.
有關當局認為要為這場火災負責的人不只 1 個。
Jason felt upset to get the blame for the mistake.
傑森因為那個錯誤而被責備覺得很難過。
The father hurried his son to finish his homework.
那位父親催促他兒子把作業寫完。
You’ll need to hurry if you want to catch the train.
你如果想趕上火車就必須快一點。
Hurry up, or you’ll miss the bus.
快一點,不然你會趕不上公車的。
You’re likely to make mistakes if you do things in
such a hurry.
做事如果這麼匆促,是很可能會出錯的。
You’re likely to make mistakes if you do things in
such a rush.
做事如果這麼匆促,是很可能會出錯的。
You’re likely to make mistakes if you do things in such haste.
做事如果這麼匆促,是很可能會出錯的。
Emily should not be in a hurry to get married.
艾蜜莉不應該倉促成婚。
When did Tom become a baseball coach?
湯姆何時當起棒球教練的?
We toured around the US by coach.
我們搭長途巴士在美國境內旅行。
Kim coaches a basketball team in her leisure time.
小金利用閒暇時間指導籃球隊。
I’ll find a top-notch trainer to coach me.
我要找一位一流的訓練員來指導我。
I’ll find a top-notch trainer to instruct me.
我要找一位一流的訓練員來指導我。
I grabbed a bite to eat this morning and then went to work.
早上我隨便抓了點東西吃,便去上班了。
The criminal made a grab for the old woman’s purse.
該名罪犯搶了那個老婦人的手提包。
Charlie grabbed some breakfast and went to school.
查理匆匆吃了點早餐就去上學了。
Eric quickly grabbed his backpack and ran for the bus.
艾瑞克迅速抓起背包衝向公車。
You’ll get a 15% commission on everything you sell.
你所賣出的東西都可以抽成 15%。
Alex received a commission to build a memorial park.
艾力克斯被委託建造一座紀念公園。
The museum commissioned the artist to make a sculpture in remembrance of the curator.
博物館委任這名藝術家製作一座雕像紀念該館長。
Tim likes to play soccer very much.
提姆非常喜歡踢足球。
Do you know when Linda will marry Sam?
你知道琳達何時會和山姆結婚嗎?
Dennis liked the restaurant so much that he came back many times.
丹尼斯很喜歡這間餐廳,所以他再訪好幾次了。
Tony used to live in Taipei, but he moved to Taichung last month.
東尼以前住在臺北,但他上個月搬去臺中了。
Tom used to live in New York when he was a little boy.
湯姆小時候曾住過紐約。
What do you think of this movie?
你覺得這部電影怎麼樣?
You need to have your hair cut; it’s too long.
你需要理髮了;它太長了。
The old man quit smoking at last.
這位老先生終於戒菸了。
You should quit smoking as soon as possible.
你應該儘快戒菸。
Wayne has a crush on the beautiful girl who helped him today.
韋恩迷戀上今天幫他忙的美女。
Please wait a minute. I ’ll take your order soon.
請稍等一下。我晚點會來幫您點餐。
Stores no longer give customers plastic bags for the sake of environmental protection.
為了環保的緣故,商店不再供應塑膠袋給顧客了。
I was able to pick up a news program from the UK on my radio.
我能用我的收音機收聽一個英國的新聞節目。
Kelly asked Nathan to pick up the books she dropped.
凱莉請納森把她弄掉的書撿起來。
