



| ✦<要點 #4> |
| 直說法的條件句: 此類條件句非真正的假設。因為描述的內容就是事實或接近於事實,所以其動詞需『如實地』反映時間。 |
||
|
| 2. If + S + 過去式 V..., S + 過去式 V... |
比較:
If he said that now, he would be wrong.(假設)
If he had said that yesterday, he would have been wrong.(假設)
| 3. If + S + 過去式 V..., S + 現在∕未來式 V... |
| 4. If + S + will / won't..., S + will / won't... *If 子句中的 will 表『願意』(be willing to);won't 表『不願意』(= be unwilling to)。 |
| ✦<成就測驗> |
1. If Tina didn't come to work yesterday, she _______ probably ill.
(A) is (B) was (C) will be (D) would be
2. Oil _______ if you pour it on water.
(A) floats (B) has floated (C) floated (D) is floating
Please pour water into the jug and then place it on the table.
請把水倒到罐子裡,然後把罐子放在桌上。
It's pouring now. You may as well stay here for the night.
現在正在下大雨,你不妨留下來過夜。
It's raining hard now. You may as well stay here for the night.
現在正在下大雨,你不妨留下來過夜。
It's raining cats and dogs. You may as well stay here for the night.
現在正在下大雨,你不妨留下來過夜。
When it rains, it pours.
每次下雨,就會下傾盆大雨。/ 禍不單行。
It never rains but it pours.
每次下雨,就會下傾盆大雨。/ 禍不單行。
Bob often pours out his problems to me and expects me to give him some advice.
鮑伯經常向我傾訴他的問題,希望我給他一些建議。
Jacob and his family immigrated to Germany soon after he graduated from elementary school.
雅各小學畢業後沒多久便和家人移民德國。
Lillian's credit card bill last month came to NT$8,000.
莉莉安上個月的信用卡費總共是新臺幣八千元。
If you don’t stop talking in class, you’ll get into trouble.
你上課繼續講話的話,就有麻煩了。
Candy still prefers to pay in cash.
坎蒂仍然喜歡付現。
