近年來,國人對於健康的意識愈來愈高
健康檢查 (Medical Check-ups) 對維護身體健康和預防疾病具有一定的重要性
定期進行健康檢查是可以幫助早期發現潛在的健康問題的。
帶你認識從「預約體檢」到「體檢前的注意事項」英文實用句
預約時,護士對你說的 “pencil you in” 是什麼意思? 別誤以為是要跟你借筆喔!
#預約體檢
I would like to make an appointment for Friday for a medical check-up. 我想要預約星期五的健康檢查。
Do you have any openings in the afternoon? 下午有什麼時間是空出來的?
I will pencil you in for next Friday, and I will confirm that with you later. 我會幫你暫時約下星期五的診,稍後再跟您進行確認。
pencil sb in 暫時安排某人
I need to take a medical check-up before I start my new job. What items do I need to test? 在開始新工作前,我需要做健檢。我需要測試什麼項目?
Sarah made an appointment for an ultrasound. 莎拉預約了超聲波檢查。
ultrasound n. 超聲波檢查
#體檢中
Don’t cut in line, please. I’ve been waiting for 10 minutes. 請不要插隊。我已經等了10分鐘了。
cut in line 插隊
The nurse will call your name when the doctor is ready to see you. 醫生準備好要幫你看診時,護士會叫你的名字。
When will I get the results of my blood tests? 我什麼時候會拿到我的驗血結果?
#體檢前的注意事項
You can’t eat anything before taking a chest X-ray. 在拍胸部X光片前,你不能吃任何東西。
I will pencil you in for next Friday, and I will confirm that with you later.
我會幫你暫時約下星期五的診,稍後再跟您進行確認。
Carol has to fill a form out to apply for a room.
卡蘿要填寫一張表格以申請房間。